Capt. Phasma Armor "Upgrades" Finished p2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mmhnc

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I asked this in the other thread but it may have gone unnoticed, can you tell us what flexible fiberglass resin you used? Maybe with a picture of the container.
You know what, i'd honestly like to know as well. Haha. My fiberglass guy won't tell me. Trade secret, i guess. From what i gather it's a mix of things.

mmhnc

You know what, i'd honestly like to know as well. Haha. My fiberglass guy won't tell me. Trade secret, i guess. From what i gather it's a mix of things.
Funny, guess I need to find one of those fiberglass guys!

I was trying to use my Googlefu there are references to using acetone but people also stating that it makes the finished product weak. I found 1 product from TAP that is called flexible resin but I don't know if it really has the properties your flexible ab section has. And then there is a lot of "it's a trade secret" If I figure it out I will let you guys know.

lewistully

This looks incredible! Wow! I thought I wanted a Phasma before, but NOW!?! Damn! Knocked it outta the park! Very well done!

VaderPainter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very interested in purchasing a set to upgrade my First Order trooper for my gal. Can you please PM a price? Thanks!