Capt. Phasma Armor "Upgrades" Finished p2

Re: Capt. Phasma Armor "Upgrades"

That will look great! Her chrome is pretty weathered too so maybe you can go that route and not worry about it being too perfect.

Thanks for the encouragement. Because chrome paint cannot take any kind of top coat, it scratches really, really easily. Heck even droplets of sweat (sorry it's really hot and humid over here) affects the finish permanently when you wipe them off. So i'm not sure exactly how long this shine will last.

Does any one have any tips/advise on how i can attach the finger armor to the gloves? Or if there is a better way to wear them?

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Wow, im deff interested.......how much did you say a chrome helmet would be.....possile chest and shoulders also so cape effect

Maybe try magnets glued inside the gloves and to the armor? Just a quick thought that popped into my head

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

20151202_142411_zpserxts6ul.jpg

20151203_190551_zpsy41c8kkg.jpg

20151202_142411_zpserxts6ul.jpg

20151203_190551_zpsy41c8kkg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Capt. Phasma Armor "Upgrades" Finished p2

Looks great! Awesome work. I was wondering how you did the armor pieces. Did you have a template or did you just eyeball it using reference photos? I am making my own first order stormie helmet and I am trying to figure out the best way to do the armor pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And again, awesome work! I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great! Awesome work. I was wondering how you did the armor pieces. Did you have a template or did you just eyeball it using reference photos? I am making my own first order stormie helmet and I am trying to figure out the best way to do the armor pieces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And again, awesome work! I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back