Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Here's a much easier one, David Beckham DB1001/S...
20220801_094915.jpg 20220801_094558.jpg20220801_095709.jpg

Couldn't sleep last night and lo and behold I get an EBay notification that there is a new listing I should check out.
I do... and I did. Christian Dior Black Tie 137 807 in the size 53 is headed my way for $90. I had to double and triple check because I thought I was reading something wrong... and it was late ant night LOL.

Couldn't sleep last night and lo and behold I get an EBay notification that there is a new listing I should check out.
I do... and I did. Christian Dior Black Tie 137 807 in the size 53 is headed my way for $90. I had to double and triple check because I thought I was reading something wrong... and it was late ant night LOL.
Nice!

I love mine, they're so stylish and the contrast between pattern and gloss is really cool.

After your post I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow now! :)

Nice!

I love mine, they're so stylish and the contrast between pattern and gloss is really cool.

After your post I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow now! :)
Nice! Did you replace the lenses? If so, how and with what? I did a brief eBay search for sunglasses with light purple lenses and found a few but I think they need to be pretty flat to fit this frame.

Nice! Did you replace the lenses? If so, how and with what? I did a brief eBay search for sunglasses with light purple lenses and found a few but I think they need to be pretty flat to fit this frame.
I sent them to my regular optician who does all my custom tints. I provided as many decent images of the lenses from Endgame as I could. I was very happy with the final result

Please refer to the curve.

Attachments

• 71F609DB-A55B-4005-8102-367FEF0C74A6.jpeg
    71F609DB-A55B-4005-8102-367FEF0C74A6.jpeg
    955.8 KB · Views: 40
Interesting development with my Dior Black Tie frames... I just received a message from the eBay seller. They have shipped the frames to me but issued a full refund. They said the glasses were not in as good of condition as they had thought and did not feel comfortable charging me. So either I got a screaming deal or am about to receive garbage LOL... I'll keep you posted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back