Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

UV400

Sr Member
Here's a much easier one, David Beckham DB1001/S...
20220801_094915.jpg 20220801_094558.jpg 20220801_095709.jpg

mluder

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Couldn't sleep last night and lo and behold I get an EBay notification that there is a new listing I should check out.
I do... and I did. Christian Dior Black Tie 137 807 in the size 53 is headed my way for $90. I had to double and triple check because I thought I was reading something wrong... and it was late ant night LOL.

Naihanchi

Couldn't sleep last night and lo and behold I get an EBay notification that there is a new listing I should check out.
I do... and I did. Christian Dior Black Tie 137 807 in the size 53 is headed my way for $90. I had to double and triple check because I thought I was reading something wrong... and it was late ant night LOL.
Nice!

I love mine, they're so stylish and the contrast between pattern and gloss is really cool.

After your post I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow now! :)

mluder

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice!

I love mine, they're so stylish and the contrast between pattern and gloss is really cool.

After your post I'm gonna wear mine tomorrow now! :)
Nice! Did you replace the lenses? If so, how and with what? I did a brief eBay search for sunglasses with light purple lenses and found a few but I think they need to be pretty flat to fit this frame.

Naihanchi

Nice! Did you replace the lenses? If so, how and with what? I did a brief eBay search for sunglasses with light purple lenses and found a few but I think they need to be pretty flat to fit this frame.
I sent them to my regular optician who does all my custom tints. I provided as many decent images of the lenses from Endgame as I could. I was very happy with the final result

Sake

Please refer to the curve.

Attachments

• 71F609DB-A55B-4005-8102-367FEF0C74A6.jpeg
    71F609DB-A55B-4005-8102-367FEF0C74A6.jpeg
    955.8 KB · Views: 16

mluder

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting development with my Dior Black Tie frames... I just received a message from the eBay seller. They have shipped the frames to me but issued a full refund. They said the glasses were not in as good of condition as they had thought and did not feel comfortable charging me. So either I got a screaming deal or am about to receive garbage LOL... I'll keep you posted.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.