Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Just ordered another pre-made (MK2 this time) with display from Wish (with free shipping + 25% off + another 5% off, came to $63.41).

My place is gonna look like an arc reactor museum at this rate!
The 2nd one will go in the garage.

Apologies for "off topic", just trying to help a member out!

Gio, sorry it's took a while to get back about these Beckham frames. The reason I've had such a job ID'ing them, is that it appears they aren't for sale yet.
Beckham signed a 10 year license deal with eyewear giant Safilo and it seems he's showcasing an unreleased model "Beckham X Safilo", from his upcoming Spring/Summer 2020 collection, seen here too....
View attachment 1079302
Hope this helps dude!

thank you so much, I have no words!!

back in topic, I talked via instagram to initium, they told me they're cutting lenses and that they're just waiting for the glasses to arrive, the shipping should start in a couple of weeks

thank you so much, I have no words!!

back in topic, I talked via instagram to initium, they told me they're cutting lenses and that they're just waiting for the glasses to arrive, the shipping should start in a couple of weeks
Ugh that's frustrating as i spoke to Jason a week in a half ago and he told me they would be ready in 2 weeks which would be Wed

the
Ugh that's frustrating as i spoke to Jason a week in a half ago and he told me they would be ready in 2 weeks which would be Wed
[/QUOTE

to be exact, I just checked the message: on october 25 they told me the crafting would be finished in about two weeks

At this rate we will be lucky to get them before Xmas. Pretty sad for something that was expected to ship in August

be confident! I never trusted the "100 days" thing that was written in the preorder, but I hope we'll all get them by the last third of november. while I was there I ordered a pair of all in polished silver, had been looking at them for a while and I already payed for a shipping...

Anyone knows these frames ? :)
1572907604943.png

According to Instagram they are Karen walker monumental kunio with a custom lense.
View attachment 1081064
View attachment 1081065
I was about to post them but you beat me by 30min lol
They're some oddly affordable glasses for RDJ, not bad for a change

And it could be stock lenses as they're described as copper (though they look pink on the pic)

Talking about the Fultons, did any of you once asked Jason if he'd be willing to try recreate them or make a deal with VZ like SunglassGarage did in 2013 ?
Also does anyone know if there are people out there who could mod black Fultons into Checkers, or if it is even possible...?

I get it's a must have for the stark collector but personally i find them ugly and could never see myself wearing them. But I'm sure i have frames that people would feel the same about

haha yea, the fulton was my favorite pair of sunglasses for a long time, I think I have 5-6 different pairs of them including the 2 red/black checkered ones, plus that scene in the donut was one of my favorites different strokes I guess.

haha yea, the fulton was my favorite pair of sunglasses for a long time, I think I have 5-6 different pairs of them including the 2 red/black checkered ones, plus that scene in the donut was one of my favorites different strokes I guess.
Haha ya exactly different frames suit different faces except rdj some how even the most ridiculous frames look good on him

That's an impressive price on the Fulton's, wow! $$

Anyway, so I've put some different lenses in my Garrett Leight Canal's...
20191109_145155.jpg

20191109_145243.jpg

20191109_152111.png
The first lenses I did were just a bit too light IMO, so I changed them for a bit darker, which I think is a bit more accurate.

It's very much trial and error trying to guess the colors of all of these custom lenses!
20191109_145812.jpg

A pic with one of each, to show the difference between the two colors...
20191109_145707.jpg

My attempt at the shirt and tie too, not accurate, but it'll do for now until I can source better.
20191109_151848.jpg

Gonna sort my Tod's light purple lenses next.

I was about to post them but you beat me by 30min lol
They're some oddly affordable glasses for RDJ, not bad for a change

And it could be stock lenses as they're described as copper (though they look pink on the pic)

I got them on wednesday and they already arrived, I think in the picture he wears the copper lenses that come
with the frame. I liked them as soon as I saw them on instagram, and as one of you guys said they’re oddly affordable to be a rdj frame. they’re a bit different from any other pair of glasses I have, I like them

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back