Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

here are the attachments NEXUS Glasses.png from the Nexus lab
and heres the one from the vibranium scene which is post #136Red Lens - Hardware Glasses.png

By the way I'm from the Philippines I've been looking for Oliver Peoples stores here but I've found none.
Also before I was looking for Matsuda stores but only found 1, and that 1 and only store was under construction when I visited it.
But finally I got a Matsuda M3023 the only problem is that it's color is Antique Gold / Matte Dark Tortoise and that it's right nose pad was gone. OMG
Anyway here's the pic.View attachment 482446It's kind of acceptable for me because It's Matsuda anyway.

Can you guys help me I think I want to create a thread or forum of Tony Stark's stuff like Sunglasses, Watches, Clothes, Shoes, Tuxedoes (i dont know the correct plural spelling for tuxedo)
and other more stuff he owns. Here is some pic you might be interested too.View attachment 482448Distinguished Award (Iron Man 2) View attachment 482449Jarvis wall console from Iron man 1 & 2 View attachment 482450Lanvin High Tops Zig Zag (from Avengers 1) View attachment 482451also suit personalization from (Iron Man 2). thanks in advance

Also guys today is MAY 29 !!!! Do you know what that means?????
Today is TONY STARK'S BIRTHDAAAAYYYY!!!!! HE IS ALREADY 45 YEARS OOOLLD hahah
He's pretty old ^_^ but he's still my fav superhero here's a pic that shows today is his Birthday
Stark SHIELD Database.jpgJust zoom in on the top right part and look for the D.O.B. it means Date of Birth COOL RIGHT!?!??!!

Last edited:
Hi Wolfshire thanks for the link in the vibranium scene for the glasses.
I've also found something similar Kentek - KOS-4502 Laser Safety Glasses.jpgKentek KOS-4502 Laser Safety Glasses, it has red lens

Hi! went to watch Avengers 2
instantly fell in love with the watch Tony Stark was wearing.
Today i found myself trying to find them, but with no sucsess :p
hopefully you guys can help :)?

avengers 2 watch.png thanks in advance !! ^_^

I'm having a heck of a time finding the Avengers 2 party glasses that Howardson posted. I've got an altered pic for a bit of a close up. Anybody else have any ideas??? Like most of Tony's glasses I'm sure the lenses are custom but those frames are very odd, they're rimless but have the temples attached at the lower outside corners.
sunglasses.jpg

Matsuda M2002 from Robert downey... Just wondering what the price is. Just baught myself the initium all ins with red temple tips

So I've finally ID'ed the last two sunglasses

The party scene glasses are Silhouette Allure 8141 in silver/violet
ALLURE 8141.jpg
and the Nexus internet hub glasses are Gunnar Optiks Vayper model in neptune and possibly with darker lenses, though they could just appear darker because of the low lighting in the scene.
Vayper.jpg
Hope this helps

Also sorry for the necro, but I figured you'd all want to know :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back