Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree there, after watching it back i cant see anything but the superunknowns! The glasses in the pic are definitely london calling but they just dont look the same to me. Think everyone else was of the same opinion too and maybe we're all wrong but check out the earlier posts, the people who have bought superunknowns have done so on the assumption that they're in iron man 2!!!!

Can anyone ID these glasses? Thanks in advance!! Screen-Shot-2013-08-12-at-10.13.08-AM.png

Has anyone bought a pair of the Matsuda knock offs on ebay? How are they? I know they won't even get close to the originals, but for around $10, it's not a bad deal, but just how cheap do they look in hand?

has anyone seen Age of Ultron yet? I know RDJ wears black Initium All Ins with red temple tips at the end, but i have no idea what the red lensed glasses he wears are and would love to add them to my collection

SPOILERS !!!!!

you mean at the end scene at the new avengers base when he get's in his audi r8 ? i am looking for those glasses

I too am interested in knowing what those orange ones are.
Just got some Initium All-In's, figured I'd post my little collection I've got going so far. My Corsair's lost a lens when I was out and about a couple months back. Gotta get them redone in a more accurate color anyway lol
Tony Glasses.jpg
Top, left to right: Ray Ban 3320, Robert Marc 719, Oliver People's Corsair, Dolce & Gabbana 6002
Bottom, left to right: Initium All-In, Von Zipper Fulton, and Initium London Calling in Red Havanna

I managed to find my pair on eBay, but they only very rarely pop up. There's a small chance Robert Marc may have one, so it's worth an email or call to them, but it is a discontinued style. Best of luck to you mate!

Im new to this thread anyway i have been looking for the sunglasses tony stark wore at the nexus internet hub
the red lens one, somebody says orange but i got this pic. It doesnt have a red lens but the frame looks similar
Also the black one is an initium all in matte black with red templesimage.jpg

To: Wolfshire
Where did you bought your OP Corsair?? Its been deleted in their website...
I think its also an uncontinued design...
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
I found a visualy similar sunglasses that Tony Stark wore in the NEXUS Internet Hub.
Ray Ban - Caravan Flash.pngIt is called the Ray Ban - Caravan Flash, but I customized the Frame, Temple, and Lens in the Ray Ban's site.
What do you all think? Is it this one?

I got my corsairs from Oliver peoples in Malibu. They had a few more pairs and they had to custom cut the blood red lenses. If you call that store they may still have a pair

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back