Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Do you guys know where you can buy the Fultons these days? Quite difficult to find outside of ebay (no luck there either).
@hebrewersfan sick collection :)) Planning to pick up the superunknown too, my M3023's and my London Calling just arrived, will post pictures as soon as I can. Btw how large are the Initium All-In's? I contacted the guy and he said they were 'very large'. Hope you can help out :)

The only place I know of to get the Fultons are from SunglassGarage, this is where I got them from:
Von Zipper Fulton Sunglasses - Red Black Checkers / Grey - Online at the Sunglass Garage - Free USA Priority Shipping

The All-Ins are fairly big for aviator type sunglasses but I never felt like they were too big. A quick google image search, I found this pic that shows them on a regular face, hope this helps:
100club_ft_lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2013-06-12 at 1.51.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-06-12 at 1.52.10 AM.png

Can someone help me find these? I'm pretty sure they are Ray Ban 3025 with the Crystal Rose lenses, but I'm not 100% sure. On the Ray-Ban site they have them but only with a gold frame as opposed to the black ones seen in the images.

I just got these off of ebay for my son to play Little Stark, I happened to find them when I was looking up the Ray Bans 3320's, some Jr. Ray Bans came up called JR9518 but they are discontinued, they are the grey gradient but just about the same style, Looks pretty cute on him!
DSC_2825E2goateers.jpgDSC_2835E2rs.jpgDSC_2837E2rs.jpgDSC_2839E2rs.jpg

Someone should make a knockoff of these expensive shades like they did on Ebay for the Tyler Durden sunglasses. Mine are pretty close looking to the originals and they were only $40 each!

Anybody know what this pair is that he was wearing at the end of Avengers?

Attachments

• avengers_stark_acura_car3.jpg
    avengers_stark_acura_car3.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 800
I think the glasses in the avengers were Oliver peoples bernardo matte storm

Good eye! That seems to be them! Not to ask again and be THAT guy, but you or anyone else wouldn't happen to know the pair he's wearing in the deleted Dubai scene would you? (I swear that last pic is the only reference of the sunglasses temple/earpiece ;) )

Also the closest Aviators I could find to the ones he wears in IM3 are Ray Ban's model no. RB 3025 006/4A 2F

Attachments

• dubai galsses 3.png
    dubai galsses 3.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 627
  • dubai galsses 5.png
    dubai galsses 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 642
  • dubai galsses 6.png
    dubai galsses 6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 639
Checked the scene on youtube and have no idea. They would probably be very hard to find caus they werent used in the film, id be very impressed if someone could tell you what they are...

Those are Initium's British Steel.

Also I found out the answer to my own question about the Dubai glasses. They're Dolce & Gabbana DG6005 501/87 with custom lenses

It does look like your right about the d&g glasses, how did u find that out? Checked them out online, there not my favourite pair to be honest, they look like the glasses they have on every corner in thailand or turkey! Haha

I kept searching until I found a pair with a similar style name brand on the temples like this and ended up with dolce & gabbana. I knew that these scenes were filmed in 2007 so I searched for their 2007 sunglasses collection and sure enough they were there. Yeah they really just look like standard sporty style sunglasses with custom lenses, nothing too crazy, but the hunt for figuring them out was fun lol

Haha fair play, sounds like alot of work but you did well, didnt think you'd ever find them to be honest. Seems like thats the last 1
for all the tony stark sunglasses from all the movies. Everyone will just have to wait for avengers 2 for the next pair.....

eBay now has some knock off Matsudas M 3023 for $13.43 the red/black ones aren't bad but the blue ones are too blue. We repainted the blue ones so they look better good enough if you don't want to take the $500 ones out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

About the INITIUM London Calling in Iron Man 2 and 3 the mistery has been reveal... although Initium send 4 different London Calling models, only TWO make it in to the movies: One is the Tortoise (in IM 2 arrival to Monaco scenes only, and they served as a preview of the today LC collection) with gradient lenses, and the other is RED HAVANA with brown lenses (in missing scene with Scarlett Johansson, and in the IM 3 Viena 1999 flashback scene). All the London Calling used by RDJ had very soft colored special lenses, because they wanted that RDJ eyes were visible. Even the Initium page are wrong claiming that the tortoise model is the one in the flashback scene. The shades in that scene are the good old RED HAVANA model. Just my two cents:)

Last edited:
Sorry darth, have to disagree! Not really sure how you can say that initium page has it wrong when the London calling aren't in iron man 2, the glasses in the Monaco scene are the superunknowns! Not sure about this deleted scene, might have to check that out.

iron man.jpg

Nop Billy 123. Im sorry if you are not agree with me, but its true. Firts, The Monaco arrival shades are LONDON CALLING TORTOISE, not the SUPERUNKNOWNS... look similar, but is not. And yes, the LONDON CALLING RED HAVANA are indeed in the missing scene with Scarlett Johansson in IRON MAN 2, and, the same shades again in IRON MAN 3 in the Viena party 1999. Before you can desagree with somebody please check it first ;) . The information came from JASON KAZMER, owner of INITIUM & CO.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back