Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Do you feel that either 51 or 53 would fit you then though? I’m all about the bigger, squarer frames myself caus of my round face! Things like the superUnknowns, London calling, all in, intium 57’s and then the Paul Smith Walton’s look perfect, but then the Von zippers look “ok” enough as my mrs says (haha) so that’s why I’ve never chased anything that look like they could be quite small!! Never bought 2002’s caus I thought they might be smaller but wider than the Von zippers...that right??

Do you feel that either 51 or 53 would fit you then though? I’m all about the bigger, squarer frames myself caus of my round face! Things like the superUnknowns, London calling, all in, intium 57’s and then the Paul Smith Walton’s look perfect, but then the Von zippers look “ok” enough as my mrs says (haha) so that’s why I’ve never chased anything that look like they could be quite small!! Never bought 2002’s caus I thought they might be smaller but wider than the Von zippers...that right??
I like the fit of the 57s

Yea I do too! I think it’s just caus someone said recently that it’s now become a ‘completionist’ thing since endgame came out. And tbf I respect their honesty and commitment and totally get why that would be a thing if they’ve got a cabinet with every pair since iron man 1 and wouldn’t wanna ruin it at the last minute! Just wondering if anyone got a pair and thought they didn’t fit or suit them!! My faves of all the starks are the neymars, but my mrs says “babe, sorry, but only tony Stark can pull them off”...so you see what I’m dealing with here

Yea I do too! I think it’s just caus someone said recently that it’s now become a ‘completionist’ thing since endgame came out. And tbf I respect their honesty and commitment and totally get why that would be a thing if they’ve got a cabinet with every pair since iron man 1 and wouldn’t wanna ruin it at the last minute! Just wondering if anyone got a pair and thought they didn’t fit or suit them!! My faves of all the starks are the neymars, but my mrs says “babe, sorry, but only tony Stark can pull them off”...so you see what I’m dealing with here
I think it all comes down to what YOU think about it. The general public isn't going to have any clue what frames he was wearing in his films let alone the fit size. I personally don't like every frame he wears and if i don't like them than i won't wear or buy them but that's just my 2 cents.

Always wanted to ask this question since this group started.....has anyone ever bought a pair of rdj/iron man glasses, and then sent them back because the size/style/fit didn’t suit you?? I bought the Matsuda blue 52’s and when I got them they were just tiny on my head (big head) so I bought the 57’s and they were perfect! So even though rdj didn’t wear those ‘exact’ glasses, I stuck with the ones that suited me!! Anyone else have that??

I did the same thing. I sold the 52s because I never wore them, I was lucky enough to find a pair 57's for cheap. They fit my face way better.

Manchester07, I wasn’t trying to poke the bear there, just wanted answers off the guys with the same passion as I do with glasses! Reality is, if you buy tony Stark glasses, then when you wear them you’d probably be lying if you thought you rocked them as well as he did!! and I’ve been in this group for ages, and without members like wolfshire and the rest, then I probably wouldn't have half the glasses I do now! I was just asking if they feel like they a) can rock the glasses in confidence b) tell people they’re stark glasses every time and c) will buy them to complete the collection now either way! Wasn’t an argument, but a bit of an end of an era question to everyone now that it looks like end game will be the last glasses! Thanks in advance guys

Manchester07, I wasn’t trying to poke the bear there, just wanted answers off the guys with the same passion as I do with glasses! Reality is, if you buy tony Stark glasses, then when you wear them you’d probably be lying if you thought you rocked them as well as he did!! and I’ve been in this group for ages, and without members like wolfshire and the rest, then I probably wouldn't have half the glasses I do now! I was just asking if they feel like they a) can rock the glasses in confidence b) tell people they’re stark glasses every time and c) will buy them to complete the collection now either way! Wasn’t an argument, but a bit of an end of an era question to everyone now that it looks like end game will be the last glasses! Thanks in advance guys
No poking at all friend. I was just giving me opinion. I do rock the stark glasses i buy all the time but again i only buy the ones i like. Im not a true completionist but rather someone who likes different looking pairs of sunglasses that i can proudly tell people that were featured in a film. I actually gets tons of compliments on the ditas and neymar Jr's all the time. And without thease films i wouldn't even known they existed. Dita owes marvel some money from me as I've spent over $7000 on dita brand frames alone in the last year lol. I say do what makes you happy. :)

Between Dita, Police, and Initium I have spent a ton of money. I'm excited to find and try new/different (to me) brands of glasses. I still love Oakley and Ray Ban but I can't remember the last time I bought a pair.

I think if anything, its introduced me to luxury brands I'd previously never really heard of (I remember years ago thinking Ray Ban's were the most expensive sunglasses you could buy!).
I also think your confidence and feel good factor increases when wearing the more expensive or super rare eyewear.
Afterall, this particular eyewear collection must have been on the advice of the world's top movie stylists to be worthy of a billionaire!
I'm starting to also prefer the more unique shaped frames such as the 8141's, British Steels etc. that I thought I'd never really wear. Everyone kinda wears "standard" sunglasses, so dare to stand out and be different! IMO

I'm just here for cool sunglasses! I never knew about Oliver Peoples or Dita. I want to get the Flight 006, and the Hugo Boss, onceI can confirm them. I actually loved the Dior's really really wish I could find 53mms man. They're not bad at all, but I like bigger frames. They will convince me to lose a bit of weight I guess lol.

We're going to D23 and i just read that RDJ and others will be honored there this year!!

I’m going to Comic-Con this year, it’s a real shame they don’t go there any more. Disney always doing his own stuff. Maybe the cast from Far from Home is gonna be there. It would be awesome to meet RDJ in person.

I’m going to Comic-Con this year, it’s a real shame they don’t go there any more. Disney always doing his own stuff. Maybe the cast from Far from Home is gonna be there. It would be awesome to meet RDJ in person.
I'm so jealous!! i've always wanted to go to SDCC or NYCC but its either on my weekend to work or i couldnt get tickets.

So I got my Dior frames in and feel like an idiot LOL I bought them on ebay and they looked black in the pictures but turns out they were a dark burgundy. So now I have a black pair of bromleys and a burgundy pair of CDs. If only I could get them to switch XD
On the subject of wrong colors though, does anybody have a pair of the British steels in black they'd be willing to sell? All I could get are the tortoises :/

So I got my Dior frames in and feel like an idiot LOL I bought them on ebay and they looked black in the pictures but turns out they were a dark burgundy. So now I have a black pair of bromleys and a burgundy pair of CDs. If only I could get them to switch XD
On the subject of wrong colors though, does anybody have a pair of the British steels in black they'd be willing to sell? All I could get are the tortoises :/
Did you ask Jason?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back