Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Oh they look great and I love the jacket! I bought a hoodie that looks like that. Damn, I want screen accuracy but the blonde Havanas will look horrible with the green lens I gotta think about that one.
Haha thanks i thought about getting the hoodie too but opted for the leather jacket. I agree the green lenses don't look right with the blonde Havana so I sold my pair on ebay labeled as custom lol.

So if I reach out to Jason then I can keep my blonde Havana’s looking good and unaltered, and just change out my dark Havana lenses. That might be how I go about it then.

Wolfshire if you aren’t busy can you post what kind of wire cutters you used on the outdoorsman II’s to remove the sweat bar? I went on amazon and I have no clue what will be strong enough to cut the piece off those frames.

Can someone post a pic wearing the givenchys? The lens are 55’s and I tend to favor 60 & up (except for my dita flights). RDJ rocks everything so I can’t really go by that lol.

So if I reach out to Jason then I can keep my blonde Havana’s looking good and unaltered, and just change out my dark Havana lenses. That might be how I go about it then.

Wolfshire if you aren’t busy can you post what kind of wire cutters you used on the outdoorsman II’s to remove the sweat bar? I went on amazon and I have no clue what will be strong enough to cut the piece off those frames.

I used a pair of cutting pliers and some needle files for cleanup. Here's similar to what I used on amazon:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, always happy to help! Your lenses look great btw, please post pics once you get them into the black outdoorsman II's!

Can someone post a pic wearing the givenchys? The lens are 55’s and I tend to favor 60 & up (except for my dita flights). RDJ rocks everything so I can’t really go by that lol.
Excuse the ugly face behind the lenses lol
IMG_20190726_140146_773.jpg

I used a pair of cutting pliers and some needle files for cleanup. Here's similar to what I used on amazon:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask, always happy to help! Your lenses look great btw, please post pics once you get them into the black outdoorsman II's!

Just ordered the cutting pliers thank you sooo much. I will deff post the finished product when all modifications are complete.

Sorry, not Tony Stark, but wondering if anyone had any ideas on what these may be. I think I asked earlier and they're probably run of the mill wayfarers but they have a thinner temple and are a matte finish, so wondering if they look familiar. There might be something on the side of the temple but can't make it out. Appreciate any help!

thor1.jpg
thor2.jpg

Sorry, not Tony Stark, but wondering if anyone had any ideas on what these may be. I think I asked earlier and they're probably run of the mill wayfarers but they have a thinner temple and are a matte finish, so wondering if they look familiar. There might be something on the side of the temple but can't make it out. Appreciate any help!

View attachment 1053480View attachment 1053481
Not sure possibly these?
Screenshot_20190828-165924_Samsung Internet.jpg

here's one more pic just in case
View attachment 1053604
I've been looking, but no luck so far.
On your last pic, you are right, it looks like an inset logo pattern or even a "leopard style print" detail on the side of the arms, which you would think could narrow down the search a bit.
I've been searching for "rounded wayfarer styles", but maybe that's too specific.
20190829_182428.png

Last edited:
I've been looking, but no luck so far.
On your last pic, you are right, it looks like an inset logo pattern or even a "leopard style print" detail on the side of the arms, which you would think could narrow down the search a bit.
I've been searching for "rounded wayfarer styles", but maybe that's too specific.
View attachment 1053863

appreciate the help, but yea this one is gonna keep me up at night looking, its befuddling

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back