Interest Buck Rogers Poster Gun / EDD Prototype

Gee2

Sr Member
Considering production of a run of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century "poster gun" pieces. The original piece was from the Man from U.N.C.L.E toy set "Illya Kuryakin toy set" and hasn't been produced since the late 60's. I have a cleaned up master and have a 3D printed flash emitter on its way that I'm willing to mold and cast. It will come in kit form; blaster (smooth-on onyx), emitter (clear cast) and a Earth Defense Directorate decal for the round inset on the blaster (if you choose). The project will start May 30th with all orders shipped prior to June 15th.
I need a minimum of 10 folks that are serious before I go forward

Price looks to be $135-150 + $12 priority shipping

BRPoster.jpgBRPoster-N.jpgBRPoster_2.jpg

Considering production of a run of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century "poster gun" pieces. The original piece was from the Man from U.N.C.L.E toy set "Illya Kuryakin toy set" and hasn't been produced since the late 60's. I have a cleaned up master and have a 3D printed flash emitter on its way that I'm willing to mold and cast. It will come in kit form; blaster (smooth-on onyx), emitter (clear cast) and a Earth Defense Directorate decal for the round inset on the blaster (if you choose). The project will start May 30th with all orders shipped prior to June 15th.
I need a minimum of 10 folks that are serious before I go forward

Price looks to be $135-150 + $12 priority shipping

View attachment 326388View attachment 326389View attachment 326390
I'd be in depending on the finished product.

All, I appreciate the renewed interest but this project never got the backing needed and is 5yrs too late unfortunately. I'm only producing 3D prints anymore.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back