Limited Run BTTF2 Marty's Holographic Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

In case you guys are wondering about sizing, time machine for scale :D
267A3D7C-2F89-4708-ABF1-7937E62B4185.jpeg 69A7386F-AF5D-4C93-9103-0B8D4483EE79.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words! This project took a while, and all the tweaks with the pattern making was driving me nuts, but I'm so glad it worked out in the end. We certainly couldn't have done it without all of your input. So a BIG thanks to the RPF! This collaboration is what this forum is all about.

All the best,
Indy

Hi all, I know Indy’s cap/hat is the best you can get (thank you)
ive seen a picture of what looks like a Nike version of the cap.... I don’t want one as I’ve bought 3 of Indy’s caps, but I was just wondering if anyone had any information on the Nike version? Just out of curiosity.... here is the only picture I could find...... in advance thank you :)

2782F575-274B-4D9B-8FB6-BCE6E0CA112A.jpeg

ive seen a picture of what looks like a Nike version of the cap.... I don’t want one as I’ve bought 3 of Indy’s caps, but I was just wondering if anyone had any information on the Nike version? Just out of curiosity.... here is the only picture I could find...... in advance thank you :)

View attachment 835056

Here's an old Post with some pics:

Nike made some prototypes for the launch of the 2011 Mags. Like the Miraj cap, the colors were too dark and the shape was a more modern/fitted shape than was seen on screen. It actually looks like Nike actually just attempted to make a clone of the Miraj hat instead of the screen-used one. They even used red thread!

Indy's cap blows them all—including Nike's own 2011 re-issue prototype—out of the water.

Last edited:
Hi.
I was in the interest list, but due to some personal issues, I wasn't able to keep up to date to everything here. I want a medium size cap, but they're already sold out. Can you please save one cap for me when they're again on stock? Also, I see it's $50. Does it include shipping? (I live in Spain)
Thanks a lot!

I have a Nike hat as mentioned. Don't have any more details than what has already been discussed regarding the story behind them, but will gladly take some more pics if you are looking for that. I received my Magnoli hat and it is definitely the more accurate of the two.

View attachment 835056

I want a medium size cap, but they're already sold out. Can you please save one cap for me when they're again on stock? Also, I see it's $50. Does it include shipping? (I live in Spain)

The medium should be on hand in about a week or two. Shipping is $10 via airmail or $18 via express courier.

Will you ever restock these once they are gone?

I am kinda fancying buying a M size too now haha, S has a snug fit, which is perfect for me, but kinda am fancying getting one for display and one for cosplaying ^^

No, the site hadn't been updated yet... they are in stock and ready to ship. Whether we do more runs in the future will be based on customer demand.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back