Limited Run BTTF2 Marty's Holographic Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

Hey @Indy Magnoli
I have a problem, my order arrived, but instead of 2 Medium hats (which I happily paid for 100 bucks ) I received just 1, is it possible to have the missing one be shipped?
Order number #47679

Kind regards,

Alberto

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Indy, just got back from my vacation and picked up my hats from the post office!
they are gorgeous! They are the BEST you can buy thank you!

i like them that much I want to buy an extra one to save! Do you have a large in stock? If you do let me know and I’ll send payment via PayPal
thanks agin my friend for all the hard work you and everyone here put in to make this possible:):):):) awesome

Hi Indy, just received my second order of M caps, but size is still wrong. Send you a PM about this, thanks.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my order to be shipped. Paid through an invoice that was sent, due to payment issues on the website. I hope my order was not forgotten (but it seems like it was ;-) ). Hope to get my two M caps soon...

We're looking into it and should have news after the weekend.
Send you a PM about my order. Tracking says it was already delivered, but I did not get anything. Tracking number also seems to be from a package that was delivered somewhere in the US, not in Belgium. Can you look into that, please?

Send you a PM about my order. Tracking says it was already delivered, but I did not get anything. Tracking number also seems to be from a package that was delivered somewhere in the US, not in Belgium. Can you look into that, please?

Replied to your PM and will take care of this immediately.

OncleCharlie Unfortunately, the mediums and large are currently sold out. We're looking at doing another run in the future, but the minimum yardage for this material is SO high, we've really got to make sure the demand is still there.

I’m looking out for another run too. I bought a xl and it’s far to large. Not the end of the world

Anyone have any idea what size MJF head was?

Do you think is was a small at the time of filming?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back