Limited Run BTTF Marty's Denim Jacket & Vest by Magnoli Clothiers (WHITE LABEL UPDATE)

I definitely talked about this on another thread but not here.

I'm not sure if the motorcycle liner was on the modified screen used jacket, since it could have just been replaced with the Hollywood or paisley liner.

Since we have no idea how deep the modified liner went, I guess it's still up to speculation. Although I think replicating the original motorcycle liner would be a nice touch.
The Headgoonie jackets have put various altered versions of the Guess designs and put their own branding on them. Figured making the motorcycle lining would fit in with that theme. For Magnoli Clothiers’ case, they would put their name where it says Guess in the original logo.

The Headgoonie jackets have put various altered versions of the Guess designs and put their own branding on them. Figured making the motorcycle lining would fit in with that theme. For Magnoli Clothiers’ case, they would put their name where it says Guess in the original logo.
Yeah, that's what I also had in mind.

This batch has just been shipped off to the BTTF Musical (presumably to be worn on the Broadway production):

OTlDsF8.jpg

I've been loosely following this thread for a while, and I grow more excited for this project with every update!

I have to concur with everyone else re: the latest HeadGoonie runs; they were very good, but fell a little short of my expectations. I'm not strictly a "stitch-for-stitch" person, but the colors on their recent release take a little more artistic license than I'd like, personally.

I've rocked the same Magnoli Clothiers McFly jacket since 2017, and I've never had a complaint; the fit is magnificent and the colors really do look 1:1 for what's on-screen. The new version looks spectacular, and I can't wait for the wide release — I'll be at the front of the line!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back