BRRogers / Verity Cosplay / 7 Chambers - "MoM of All Heroes"

Can someone tell me more about the crystal chamber mentioned in the MOM of All Heroes batch 3 update email? How do I order the crystal chamber? or is that for sale yet? Thanks

I just received mine a couple of days ago, so I can imagine some are still on the way

Edit: What I received is the missing parts for the reveal board of the first run

Last edited:
I got my reveal board from batch one recently, the missing parts not as yet so they must be coming in seperate processes

Lewis is planning on making an update particularly for those who are waiting on parts and trade ins: I’ll Ping him to this thread to update directly but I know the eminent plan is to finish out the remaining trade ins and parts immediately with the arrival of parts/kits.

“"Batch 3 have started. We're expecting it to take 10 working days, so they should all be on the way by the 23rd. It's not a 'ship in one day' job, as each unit is individually hand finished, inspected, and sealed. We get 15-20 done a day. "”

- unofficial update from Lewis.

Lewis has also communicated to us that sending remaining missing parts from batches 1&2 and completing the outstanding trade-ins from the UH are his 1st priority to complete in the first wave of shipping.

To those guys, thanks for your patience. Part of Batch 2 had suffered machining flaws which caused delay so those components were remachined with batch 3’s: many of which were slated to be part of the trade in kits prior to discovering the machine defects.

There will be a batch 4 but we’re going to try and do some things a bit differently including looking at a different machinist that has a better emphasis on QC inspection before shipping to 7Chambers so that we don’t have those kinds of delays again.

All to say, I believe Lewis is planning to do a progress update as soon as he has the time in between assembling and packing kits but there should be some traction again now after the long wait.

The next period of waiting for kits should be limited to those who ordered the crystal chamber and requested it be sent at the same time as the kit… I believe he’s expecting the rest of the crystal chamber kit parts very soon.

0AB9A243-71DE-455B-85D9-931117DECD34.jpeg

FC320E1C-5F7D-46E3-9C5D-F2C04DEE507A.jpeg

Official from 7Chambers:

Hey folks!

We're well into our stride with the batch 3 MoM hilts. 75 orders done, with the aim to get upto 95 Monday. We expect to have normal orders completed by the 23rd.

Crystal chambers - those are due any day now, so we can include them for folks who purchased a batch 3 hilt, and paid for a chamber as an add-on. We'll provide a brief update, just before shipping those.

Remaining trade-ins - those are done, shipping Monday.

Reveal board sets - those of you who emailed us, we are resending your sets Tuesday.

Keep an eye on your inboxes - you will get an email or SMS from DHL with your allocated delivery date, upon pick up.

Cheers!
Lewis”

I believe I am in batch one. Bryan do we need to notify you regarding the missing parts or should we just wait for a parcel. I purchased two kits. Many apologies if this has been explained already. Thanks!!
In terms of confirming quantity and delivery all I can do is pass the note to Lewis- so you could try reaching out through the website, email, or directly over facebook messenger if you need to keep track in your own messages

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back