Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Still : "Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL" :(
Now more than three weeks have passed and I still have no tracking number, no notification or acknowledgement of receipt.

An email to 7chambers apparently did not get through.
I appreciate your efforts guys. But I am starting to get concerned now.

Anyone else there without any kind of feedback?

Now more than three weeks have passed and I still have no tracking number, no notification or acknowledgement of receipt.

To my understanding most of the outstanding trade ins should be going out with Batch 2. Batch 3 will be following *very* closely so anything that fell through the cracks we are trying to make sure that everyone will be cared for... Adam and I both have been following up as we can.
The UH trade ins have been a rocky process during a rocky time but thanks everyone for your patience.

Not that you shouldn't have gotten a reply via email, but I find 7chambers Very responsive via FB if you wanted to give Lewis a nudge on there.

I noticed more have been made available on the website. In regards to that crystal chamber video that was posted on Facebook, will that be available as an add-on purchase later?

I'd like to get one of the hilts on the website, but I'd like to make sure I get one that has 'everything'.

I noticed more have been made available on the website. In regards to that crystal chamber video that was posted on Facebook, will that be available as an add-on purchase later?

I'd like to get one of the hilts on the website, but I'd like to make sure I get one that has 'everything'.
Yes it's a separate add on. Sounds like it should be available to order this week or very soon after from what I've seen on Facebook.

Just received by Batch 2 standard kit today...it feels incredible holding it in hand, everything about it, all the details, simply amazing work. Much thanks and props to Verity, BRRogers, and Lewis for making this happen. I simply can't wait until I have it fully installed!!

One quick question: I didn't receive the helper or reveal board with my kit, I assumed this may happen since the boards were shipped after the fact for Batch 1. Is there any timing on when those boards would be mailed out for Batch 2?

Just received by Batch 2 standard kit today...it feels incredible holding it in hand, everything about it, all the details, simply amazing work. Much thanks and props to Verity, BRRogers, and Lewis for making this happen. I simply can't wait until I have it fully installed!!

One quick question: I didn't receive the helper or reveal board with my kit, I assumed this may happen since the boards were shipped after the fact for Batch 1. Is there any timing on when those boards would be mailed out for Batch 2?
The helpers and reveals will come along with the detailed “Death Star” brass and solderable items together this applies to Batch 1 and Batch 2.
Batch 1 still waiting on some other items which will be included for them at that time.
Batch 3 *should* go out with everything complete in just a few more weeks. (Parts being machined now and reveals should arrive congruently)

My guys should be finishing and shipping the proper/correct (to spec) reveal PCBs in the next couple weeks and they’ll go strait to Lewis... should’ve been done a couple weeks ago but we had to wait for a component to begin assembly.

Last edited:
BRRogers Verity Cosplay @7chambers

My elite kit just arrived today. What a great masterpiece you guys produced, it's fantastic!

But i have one important question: it seems that only one arrow plate came with the kit on the pre-assembled hilt. If it IS already the "canon plate" I'm happy with it, because i don't need/want an idealised arrow plate. Otherwise if it's not the canon arrow plate, could i demand a canon one with the further shipment of the upcoming reveal & helper boards?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

P. S. Sorry for my english, but i'm from a non english speaking country.

Sincerely & best regards

Last edited:
BRRogers Verity Cosplay @7chambers

My elite kit just arrived today. What a great masterpiece you guys produced, it's fantastic!

But i have one important question: it seems that only one arrow plate came with the kit on the pre-assembled hilt. If it IS already the "canon plate" I'm happy with it, because i don't need/want an idealised arrow plate. Otherwise if it's not the canon arrow plate, could i demand a canon one with the further shipment of the upcoming reveal & helper boards?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

P. S. Sorry for my english, but i'm from a non english speaking country.

Sincerely & best regards
Hello, this is normal, it is also missing for lots 1 and 2 (helper board and reveal board). :)

They will arrive in a few weeks.

Just got mine! Very excited. Great to hold it in my hands. I noticed that the the clamp card is a bit wide (not thick) to fit in the canoe... what's the preferred way to get it to fit?

Just got mine! Very excited. Great to hold it in my hands. I noticed that the the clamp card is a bit wide (not thick) to fit in the canoe... what's the preferred way to get it to fit?
If you have either a coarse file or coarse sandpaper on hand, place either on a flat surface then take the card and sand the long edge on both sides and keep checking to gauge your desired snugness. Some prefer a very firm friction and others prefer an easy sliding reveal

Hey guys!

I installed the tri-ring successfully on my MoM hilt. For the neck I will use the bronze one and just let it get that natural patina to match more or less the look of the original prop...

Now i have a question about the lower rail on the control box that's supposed to be grey:

Is there a possibility to paint it without a regular spray can, for example with a permanent pen for metalic surfaces because it is only a tiny part? I'm asking this because i have no spray paint experience and i'm really afraid to mess up that tiny part with a regular spray can. Would you still use a primer on this small part or just paint several layers with a permanent pen? Or would you totally advise against my possible pen painting method?

Thanks for any inputs/hints/meanings for my issue of painting the lower rail.

Best regards.

Hey guys!

I installed the tri-ring successfully on my MoM hilt. For the neck I will use the bronze one and just let it get that natural patina to match more or less the look of the original prop...

Now i have a question about the lower rail on the control box that's supposed to be grey:

Is there a possibility to paint it without a regular spray can, for example with a permanent pen for metalic surfaces because it is only a tiny part? I'm asking this because i have no spray paint experience and i'm really afraid to mess up that tiny part with a regular spray can. Would you still use a primer on this small part or just paint several layers with a permanent pen? Or would you totally advise against my possible pen painting method?

Thanks for any inputs/hints/meanings for my issue of painting the lower rail.

Best regards.
Primer is a necessity regardless of what paint approach you use. I used an airbrush but I couldn't see why a paint marker wouldn't work. Though I'd try on a scrap piece or the inside of the box first to test if it works. That said, I used Rustoleum self-etching primer in a spray can....so not sure of a work around if you don't want to spray...I'm not aware of any brush on self-etching primer.

Primer is a necessity regardless of what paint approach you use. I used an airbrush but I couldn't see why a paint marker wouldn't work. Though I'd try on a scrap piece or the inside of the box first to test if it works. That said, I used Rustoleum self-etching primer in a spray can....so not sure of a work around if you don't want to spray...I'm not aware of any brush on self-etching primer.

Thanks a lot for your response. I will check out if there are any brush on primers in my country... If not i will take a totally different approach and use some thin grey foil to cover at least the more visible sides of the lower rails... We'll see and as soon as i finished it i will show you guys the result.

Best regards

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back