Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

I don't want to hijack this thread but do you know the exact address and date where and when to send the hero back to 7chambers for the trade in? I didn't receive any update mail since early may or at least I can't find any.

UH trade ins will be going to Justin at SaberBay. Lewis will be emailing UH folks for sending back in Oct. Justin is not ready to accept them yet.

Signed up for an Elite. Looking forward to this saber. It's gonna be awesome.

We agree ARKM! Glad to see you here. I've toned down the TRA activity. Just not a super welcoming environment given changeover. I have NO intention of applying for armory or alliance there.

In Fairness we REALLY focused on offering the standard kit for folks only interested in canon but elite idealized add ons for a minimal cost. So hopefully both protect tiers are compelling to their respective interest groups
I’m just an obsessive completist. I saw that there were options and extra goodies and I couldn’t help myself!

Congrats guys. To see this project finally come together after the humble beginning it had at TRA is really something.

1 Standard kit here. Been looking forward to this for a long time now!

Question, how does the emitter work? Does the top screw off or is there a blade plug?

Last edited:
So I signed up, but then wanted to go back and read more about the elite from the description and it looks like I need to sign up again. Is there somewhere other than the form I can read the details of both versions? Or even just a link to my completed form?

Last edited:
So I signed up, but then wanted to go back and read more about the elite from the description and it looks like I need to sign up again. Is there somewhere other than the form I can read the details of both versions? Or even just a link to my completed form?
Glad I'm not the only one. I signed up for standard and I still THINK that's the right thing for me, but as usual, I'm second guessing myself, wondering if I made a mistake not going for the elite.

Hi guys yeah, maybe we can do a side by side of the ‘two kits’.

In short; you’ll get everything necessary within the standard kit. Which is for Canon display and 1” blade setups. (Includes 1 of each windvane material, aluminum, copper, and bronze)

the elite kit adds:
+1 idealized arrow plate (level arrows)
+1 idealized grenade (even rings and V’s)
+1 ea. windvane (aluminum, copper, bronze)
+1 stainless neck reinforcement bolt
+1 lower emitter section
+1 7/8” blade emitter face
+1 7/8” blade setup adapter (for heavy 1” too)

So for anyone counting parts, that is a whole secondary forward assembly.
Some may find it to be a great option for hot swapping blade styles or for display/ and allows for those in the community who want ‘one of each’ that opportunity; or to trade with others who want ‘two of each’

Hope that clarifies!
It will be clearer once we get the samples’ beauty photos

Last edited:
Does the standard come with one each of the different metal windvanes or just 1 of our choosing? That's the only part I find a little confusing about the descriptions. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back