Limited Run Bowcaster Parts Run (Front Sight, Barrel Mount, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, and More)

Thanks for the updates!
One question with regards to the barrel/ sight blocks...I assume you´re machining these by hand? Will you make quality control before these ship? The one in the middle lower row has the hole significantly off centered and the split-cut is looking kind of wavey as well.

Thanks in advance!

And that's from a man, unless I am getting my members mixed up, that owns 123445,66777.99,666.00 gagillion blasters. So he would know. (y) :love:

I added the inspection stickers to my model 7 sticker run. Link: Limited Run - Replica Model 7 Scope Lettering Stickers and Inspection Stickers

The stickers are all being printed and I should have some soon if anyone would like to order a set.

20201118_004720.jpg20201210_215002.jpg
Here's what the test prints on printer paper look like next to the real scope.

Update post #2
Barrel supports pretty much done!!:):)
Good news!

What do you think before all parts are done?
Referring to just the "conversion" parts, not the ones needed to dress up a modded Safari or any other frame to look like a real Horton Magnum.

Having to decide, if I wait with having a lootbox shipped from the US or not

Thanks man

Since I haven't started the hinge yet for the barrel support, and am still working on the trigger covers I would say that there's still a few weeks before I would be close to having them ready. Some things have taken longer than expected to make and some have gone quicker, its kind of just a toss up on how fast parts will take. But I'll keep you informed on the progress!

Hope that helps. :)

Just a quick update, I just sent off several of the steel hinges to get sandblasted so its a little surprise for everyone!:) Hope to have more updates soon and thanks everyone for your continued patience and support as I make these!!!

I have just sent the last several of hinges off to get sandblasted!:) I am hoping to have them back soon and will post pics once they return to me.
I also am finishing up the last few front sights and trigger covers this week!
:):)
Are these the last parts needed to complete the run? :)

The only part still that I'm waiting on is the scope mounts. Everything else is pretty much done minus a few small cosmetic detailing that I am going to do.
:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back