Limited Run Bowcaster Parts Run (Front Sight, Barrel Mount, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, and More)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Thanks for the updates!
One question with regards to the barrel/ sight blocks...I assume you´re machining these by hand? Will you make quality control before these ship? The one in the middle lower row has the hole significantly off centered and the split-cut is looking kind of wavey as well.

Thanks in advance!

And that's from a man, unless I am getting my members mixed up, that owns 123445,66777.99,666.00 gagillion blasters. So he would know. (y) :love:

Jawajawa827

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I added the inspection stickers to my model 7 sticker run. Link: Limited Run - Replica Model 7 Scope Lettering Stickers and Inspection Stickers

The stickers are all being printed and I should have some soon if anyone would like to order a set.

20201118_004720.jpg 20201210_215002.jpg
Here's what the test prints on printer paper look like next to the real scope.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update post #2
Barrel supports pretty much done!!:):)
Good news!

What do you think before all parts are done?
Referring to just the "conversion" parts, not the ones needed to dress up a modded Safari or any other frame to look like a real Horton Magnum.

Having to decide, if I wait with having a lootbox shipped from the US or not

Thanks man

Jawajawa827

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I haven't started the hinge yet for the barrel support, and am still working on the trigger covers I would say that there's still a few weeks before I would be close to having them ready. Some things have taken longer than expected to make and some have gone quicker, its kind of just a toss up on how fast parts will take. But I'll keep you informed on the progress!

Hope that helps. :)