Limited Run Bowcaster Parts Run (Front Sight, Barrel Mount, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, and More)

So later tonight then.(y):love:
I wish!!! but there's still some things needing completion. I just got a large order of the barrels in and will be finishing them up later tonight! Between college homework and these parts my nights are completely booked lol :)(y)

I wish!!! but there's still some things needing completion. I just got a large order of the barrels in and will be finishing them up later tonight! Between college homework and these parts my nights are completely booked lol :)(y)

Okay, I guess you feel your future is more important than my bowcasters parts! :lol:(y):p

On post #2 as well!
Looking to see if anyone is interested in me making and ordering replica stickers of the model 7 inspection sticker (1) and the model 7 label (2). Let me know and if anyone wants any and I can work on getting those put together.
(1)
1010933-9ab75165b040a33ba19280c62acc985f.jpg
(2)
1010934-514b76bb5013b11f1ca7ecf7e97d7252.jpg

In order to make these stickers accurate but also make sure they couldn't be passed off as originals, I am looking for anyone who has a model 7 to send me pictures of the inspection sticker and the lettering like above.
I have mine that I am using as well as some other images of model 7s but any other pics would help with variations and make sure there are clearly defined areas in the stickers to show it is a replica.

Next question do we want the inspection sticker to have #1, #3, blank for you to write a custom number, or have all 3 of those made???

Thanks everyone!:)

14 hours of illustrator, 27 different revisions, a sheet of printer paper, and a pile of cut outs later gives us a perfect replica model 7 label!

This thing matches exact to my scope and just to point out they will be printed on clear vinyl so it won't be able to be passed off as an original.
I did want to get it printed as a transfer sticker originally but unfortunately its so small that no one is able to print it that size as a transfer. But at least it will truly be a sticker and unable to pass as being anything more than a perfect replica this way!:):):)
20201117_171811.jpg

Last edited:
Still need 14 more on the model 7 stickers to get them going if anyone was interested!:) Thanks
Link below

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back