Limited Run Bowcaster Parts Run (Front Sight, Barrel Mount, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, and More)

Jawajawa827

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
BOWCASTER PARTS RUN

Waitlists Available
Replica Model 7 Lettering and Inspection Stickers
See Post 2

Hello fellow bowcaster fans! After countless hours and years of research I have modeled and built almost every part of the bowcaster.
Having lots of positive encouragement, I have decided to start a very thorough and detailed run for the following parts, (Front Sight, Barrel Mount and Brackets, Barrel Support/Hinge, Trigger Cover, Scope Mount, O-ring straps, Barrel, and Coil/Cord Bundle.) Plans for additional parts in the works!
Details for each part below.

If you are interested and would like to be put on a current list please send me a direct message with the following (Username, Name, Phone Number or Email, Mailing Address, and Each Part You Are Interested In).
I will add names to the lists in the order they are received. If you don't see your name on a list within 2-3 days, please message me until you see your name on the list.

This run will have limited spaces available for each part respectively, but any interest beyond the current lists' available spots will be put on a waitlist until I am able to make more parts. Waitlists are not guaranteed to turn into current lists.

Once you are on a current list you are committed to purchasing the parts you have selected, however, you will not be required to pay any down-payments or pay in full until I am ready to ship your parts to you. Once parts are ready to ship, I will confirm your mailing address, update your invoice to include actual shipping costs, and then ship them after confirmation of full payment.

All parts are handmade by myself, and production times may vary.
As each part is made by hand, minor variances may exist.

Each part has been very carefully studied and closely matches the specs of the original bowcaster from dimensions to bends. All the hardware used for these parts does dimensionally match the original bowcaster as well.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for your interest!

Notes: PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS
(you will be required to pay actual shipping costs once calculated with your address)
Anyone outside the US please contact me as shipping costs may be higher
All pieces come UNPAINTED and will require you to finely polish and paint each piece, Rust-oleum satin black recommended
All prices are in USD.
For assembly assistance please view instruction booklet Click Here

_____
Waitlist Available
Front Sight $60.

20210418_232848.jpg20210418_221647.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The front sight is made from a block of solid aluminum and includes both arms made out of aluminum flat bars which are bent to match the original bowcaster. Also included are the 4 mounting bolts and 1 set bolt. All the mounting bolts do match the sizes on the original bowcaster.
What's in the box
1 main body
1 left arm
1 right arm
4 mounting bolts
1 set bolt

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Barrel Mount and Brackets $85.

20210418_232719.jpg20210418_232744.jpg20210418_231119.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The barrel mount block is made from one block of solid aluminum and includes the left and right brackets which are made from aluminum flat bars. They are bent to match the original bowcaster. Also included are 4 mounting bolts, 1 set bolt, 1 flat headed socket screw, 1 flat headed Philips screw, 1 slotted screw, 1 nut (for slotted screw), and 2 washers. Each piece of hardware was carefully measured and dimensionally matches the original bowcaster.
What's in the box
1 main block
1 left bracket
1 right bracket
4 mounting bolts
1 set bolt
2 flat head screws
1 slotted screw
1 nut
2 washers

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Barrel Support and Hinge $220.

20210419_000100.jpg20210419_000055.jpg20210418_235827.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The barrel support is made from one block of solid aluminum and is shaped to match the original near perfectly. The support has the correct rounded bottom, sloped front, and tapered right and left sides. The hinge is made entirely from steel and holds the aluminum support snug. You will also receive 1 flat headed screw and 1 chicago screw set to attach the support to the hinge.
What's in the box
1 main support block
1 steel hinge
1 flat headed screw
1 chicago screw set

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Trigger Cover $40.

20210429_175210.jpg20210429_174555.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The trigger cover body is folded steel sheet metal and folded to as closely match the original bowcaster as possible. It comes with 1 attachment bracket, 2 mount screws, 2 square nuts, 3 mounting screws, and 1 knurled nut that matches the size of the original bowcaster. (Suggested to buy scope mount in addition to ensure parts fit together)
What's in the box
1 steel trigger cover body
1 attachment bracket
2 mount screws
2 square nuts
3 mounting screws
1 knurled nut

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Scope Mount $85.

20210429_174337.jpg20210429_174211.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The scope mount is folded steel sheet metal, and includes 1 spring and 1 cheese head screw. The cheese head screw dimensionally matches the original bowcaster. (Suggested to buy trigger cover in addition to ensure parts fit together)
What's in the box
1 steel mount body
1 spring
1 cheese head screw

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
O-ring Straps $5.

20200924_141728.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The o-ring straps are made from an off color olive green canvas with slight tan hues, and are then dyed with coffee to give it the correct brownish tint. The straps are cut to match the length and width of those used on the original bowcaster, as well as match the original coloring.
Does not come with o-rings and buyer will need to cut holes/etc for mounting the straps.
WARNING: DO NOT WASH

What's in the box
2 olive green/brown canvas straps

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Barrel $40.

20201027_212659.jpg20201027_212244.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The barrels are custom extruded steel and are made to match the length and diameter of the barrel on the bowcaster. Since each barrel is individually extruded minor variances may exist. The outer surface is lightly polished.
Display stand not included.
What's in the box
1 Custom Extruded Steel Barrel

Waitlist

_____
Waitlist Available
Large Coil, Small Coil, and Rear Cord Bundle $60.

20210723_001641.jpg
Finalized Pictured
_____
The large coil will be cut to allow 22 coils to be visible and have enough material for attaching into the 2 side holes. The large coil is a black electrical cord with the correct dimensions as the original bowcaster.
The small coil will be cut to allow 11 coils to be visible, allow the 12th coil to feed into the audio plug for attachment, and have enough material for attaching into the side hole. The small coil is off of old exercise equipment and has the correct dimensions as the original bowcaster.
The rear cord will be cut to 100 inches in length to allow 25 loops to be wrapped around the rear of the stock using the common whip knot method. The rear cord is a flexible black plastic material with the correct dimensions as the original bowcaster.
What's in the box
1 Large Coil
1 Small Coil
1 Rear Cord

Waitlist

_____

Bowcaster Frame, Limb, and other parts
Visit Portumac's run for the bowcaster parts he will be making, link below.

_____

Disclaimer:
There are no refunds or exchanges, and seller is not responsible for any injuries and/or damages associated with the receipt, use, or modification of these parts.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Replica Model 7 Lettering and Inspection Sticker Run Combined/Merged Here
_____
Model 7 Eyepiece Lettering Sticker
$5.00 USD each sticker
The stickers are printed on clear vinyl with white text and perfectly match the model 7's lettering.
(For Shipping Contact Me)
1053839-4728bf412f55116450702fddf065f885.jpg
1023792-99abf06aca8efbaac86f5f373e5aea13.jpg
1023793-28eabc5a176c2b83a23a796d347641db.jpg

_____
Inspection Institute Sticker
$5.00 USD each sticker
The inspection stickers are printed on white vinyl with the correct matching two tone color and perfectly match the original.
(For Shipping Contact Me)
1053837-ccd090fd04ff0620dde4e544837bad41.jpg
1053838-720cf2c73448fd072fecb6e22aa830b3.jpg

_____
Disclaimer:
There are no refunds or exchanges, and seller is not responsible for any injuries and/or damages associated with the receipt, use, or modification of these parts.

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
I do not mean to be a pain but can you answer the following questions because the answers might determine if these parts will fit on our frames and barrels: :unsure:

1. What is the inside diameter of the hole where the barrel goes into the "Front Sight", "Barrel Mount" and "Barrel Support"?
z.jpg
zz.jpg
zzz.jpg

2. What are the following measurements for the hinge base? (Width, Height, Top Distance to Hole Center & Bottom Distance to Hole Center)
zzzz.jpg

Thanks,
Andy (enaswede)

Last edited:
I do not mean to be a pain but can you answer the following questions because the answers might determine if these parts will fit on our frames and barrels: :unsure:

1. What is the inside diameter of the hole where the barrel goes into the "Front Sight", "Barrel Mount" and "Barrel Support"?
View attachment 1353015 View attachment 1353016 View attachment 1353017
2. What are the following measurements for the hinge base? (Width, Height, Top Distance to Hole Center & Bottom Distance to Hole Center)
View attachment 1353028
Thanks,
Andy (enaswede)

Not a problem at all, the holes are all drilled to slightly larger than 5/8 to fit a 5/8 barrel.

All the measurements are in inches, and if you did need the hole on the bracket drilled to a different center point I am able to do that.
Hope that helps

Last edited:
Not a problem at all, the holes are all drilled to slightly larger than 5/8 to fit a 5/8 barrel.
The bracket is 2-1/2 tall, 1-1/2 wide, 2.185 from the top to center, and .315 from bottom to center.
All the measurements are in inches, and if you did need the hole on the bracket drilled to a different center point I am able to do that.
Hope that helps

Thanks! :cool:

I like to be on each run
I will add you to the run. Please message me your info at your convenience.

Very temting! How different is your crossbow body compared to an actual Horton Magnum?
I am currently using a modified horton, however the parts are not based off of my crossbows body.
I did get measurements of a horton magnums body a while ago that I used to scale images of the bowcaster. All the parts were then modeled and formed by me off of my scaling work and countless images of the bowcaster.
Hope that helps!

Wish I had a horton magnum, that would be really cool!

There the straps that hold the o rings that the carrying strap attaches to. Here is a picture of the front one that goes between the hinge and bow.
20200928_135256.jpg

The rear one is under the string.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back