Botman's Predator Custom Figure 4 Tomek's Night Pred Fin

botman

hello again guys.
i just talked to Tomek Bender1988 and i got his approval of making his night predator.
i chose this because i think it's the simplest to do o_O haha
so this is my 4th pred. i'll be making 2 more. an elder and a big bad blood. that makes them 6 after that no more figures.

night_predator_by_bender18-d46lfym.jpg

nyt1.jpg

i used the body of neca falconer and the head is a battle damaged classic because the hair is short.
i'll do update when the body is complete.

thanks for looking :)

thanks man, you too are a busy bee.
according to Tomek this is his story:

Night Predator
I am really really happy how this one turned out.
I didnt have time to properly finish it,with more details to the armor and building the statue of this gargoyle thingie he is standing on.
This particular pred-Called him "Night" because of his kinda noctovision green color eyes,and the fact he only hunts during the night hehe. He is quite young-short dreds.
He is standing on some stone sculpture on a side of a building,looking for a decent challenge.

---------------------------------------

so lets give him a bio with "glowing" noctovision green color eyes. sculpt own hands and feet. but i won't do the gargoyle thing anymore.
thanks, see ya in a month

hey guys. time for an update.

i've noticed that his tri-laser is located in the middle of his forehead. like stalker bio so the lighting effect is very connected to the lens.
here it is:

nyt6.jpg
nyt7.jpg

i cut thin clear plastic to be the lens.

nyt2.jpg

nyt3.jpg
nyt4.jpg

4s can see what a cellphone can't see.

nyt5.jpg

armor in progress.
thanks for looking :)

thanks man, you too are a busy bee.
according to Tomek this is his story:

Night Predator
I am really really happy how this one turned out.
I didnt have time to properly finish it,with more details to the armor and building the statue of this gargoyle thingie he is standing on.
This particular pred-Called him "Night" because of his kinda noctovision green color eyes,and the fact he only hunts during the night hehe. He is quite young-short dreds.
He is standing on some stone sculpture on a side of a building,looking for a decent challenge.

---------------------------------------

so lets give him a bio with "glowing" noctovision green color eyes. sculpt own hands and feet. but i won't do the gargoyle thing anymore.
thanks, see ya in a month

Nice, good progress, bad ass lighting effects. I have 2 of them coming soon, with a 3rd idea in my head.

~CYCLONE_06

speach cannot describe ave for this

thanks again :rolleyes: good luck on your "project" too.

Ive been working alot and wanted to write this a while ago.SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD ASS!!!! good job botman

thank you. we're all waiting for "the queen" of yours (y)

Nice, good progress, bad ass lighting effects. I have 2 of them coming soon, with a 3rd idea in my head.

~CYCLONE_06

thanks and good luck too. you work fast not like me it takes months

minor update. i won't sculpt his hands and feet anymore

nyt8.jpg

thanks for looking.

hey guys. update:

trimmed the dreads and gave it a little shape

nyt9.jpg
nyt10.jpg

i made him barefoot

nyt11.jpg
nyt12.jpg

upper body:

nyt13.jpg

right gauntlet:

nyt14.jpg
nyt15.jpg

nyt17.jpg

nyt16.jpg

thanks for the look :)
'til next time.

Love the spear. Reminds me of the spear the copper colored pred in the old arcade game Aliens Vs Predator had. Nice work.

~CYCLONE_06

Looks soo amazing.
It is unbelievably cool to see Your drawing come to life in form of a figure.
As far I can tell that You stick to my design, and details perfectly-what to say-really amazing work

Love the spear. Reminds me of the spear the copper colored pred in the old arcade game Aliens Vs Predator had. Nice work.

~CYCLONE_06

thanks man, i remembered the days when that game became a part of pc emulators i was addicted to that making so many combos.

Looks soo amazing.
It is unbelievably cool to see Your drawing come to life in form of a figure.
As far I can tell that You stick to my design, and details perfectly-what to say-really amazing work

thanks. i'm only doing a hard copy version of your awesome drawing. how's yours?

update:

i sculpted an extra closed left fist for the left gauntlet

nyt19.jpg

left gauntlet with 3 blades. the middle is bigger. i did not get the shape of the left gauntlet :unsure:

nyt18.jpg

spear

nyt20.jpg
night_predator_by_bender18-d46lfym.jpg

nyt22.jpg
nyt21.jpg

thanks again for looking. still have a lot to do on this. :)

thanks my friend Spawn Celtic,

good day to you guys. here are the last pics then finished...

backpack with cannon articulation...
nyt23.jpg

primed. looks like he came out of the mud
nyt24.jpg

skins...
nyt25.jpg
nyt26.jpg
nyt27.jpg
nyt28.jpg

spear
nyt29.jpg

bio
nyt30.jpg

thigh armor with nets inside
nyt31.jpg

finished:
Tomek + botman = Night Predator

nyt32.jpg
nyt33.jpg
nyt34.jpg
nyt35.jpg
nyt36.jpg
nyt37.jpg

nyt38.jpg

nyt39.jpg

nyt40.jpg

nyt41.jpg

nyt42.jpg

nyt43.jpg

nyt45.jpg

nyt46.jpg

the last shot i really liked.
nyt44.jpg

thanks for looking again. see you around town :)

Your pictures are awesome , its a great presentation for your figures as always.I have magic sculpt epoxy and its a bitch to work with compared to sculpey or clay in general.Have you toyed with clay?
You could do some awesome work the detail in clay, because what your doing with epoxy is very hard to do.
At any rate great figure , keep up the great work

Your pictures are awesome , its a great presentation for your figures as always.I have magic sculpt epoxy and its a bitch to work with compared to sculpey or clay in general.Have you toyed with clay?
You could do some awesome work the detail in clay, because what your doing with epoxy is very hard to do.
At any rate great figure , keep up the great work

thanks man, i haven't used an epoxy clay like that. i don't know the difference thank you again. good luck on your queen.

thanks man, i haven't used an epoxy clay like that. i don't know the difference thank you again. good luck on your queen.

Bro you would love it , if you take a knive and touch it to make a tiny tiny line it will hold.Detail as far as your mind would go.Queen is going good
thanks botman

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back