BOBF: Can anyone identify this boot?

Rook 3

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought I'd IDed Boba's boots from the BOBF, but it appears that the screen used boots are different from the promo materials boots.

Anyone know what model of boot this is? Production added a spat and a rubber toe cover, and possibly a lace cover as well.

boba-fett1x07_3198 (3).jpg

boba-fett1x07_3198 (2).jpg

Oh yeah, well aware at this point. :) I also added another post with images of the boots, plus some alternative options over at the Dented Helmet and Mando Mercs.

Reposting this info from my post at the Mando Mercs group.
I suppose it really depends on which level of approval you're going for.

Since there's no CRL right now, you're flying in the fog as far as complete accuracy.

Generally, you'd want to not see boot laces, so removing the bottom couple rows would work.

NONE of the following suggestions are Mercs or 501st approved, FYI.

Merrell Moab FST Ice+ could work as it was used on the Mando S2 Repaint suit for publicity photos.

Smaller-Boba-merrell-moab-FST-ICE+black.png

Merrell Coldpack Ice+ Moc is a similar style sole, but a shorter running show style upper.

smaller-merrill-coldpack-ice+moc1.jpg

Under Armour Men's Infil OPS Gore tex boots 1287948-001 Black, These are the correct style matched by another member for screen accurate BoBF "Daimyo."

smaller-screenaccurate-underarmor-infil-ops-boots.jpg
smaller-screenaccurate-underarmor-infil-ops-boots2.jpg

The Under Armour Field OPS GTX boot has the EXACT same sole pattern as the screen accurate Infil Ops boot... but it's in a light grey/off white color instead of black. The upper is different also, but the toe will be covered with a boot cap anyway. You'll just need to dye the sole or paint it with an acrylic paint perhaps?

Smaller-underarmor-field-ops.jpg

Again, these aren't approved for "membership" since there's no approved CRL yet for BoBF/Daimyo, but they might get you close.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back