Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien)

WOW :) Many Thanks Fred :)

You're welcome Leigh !

:)

I take it that the number circled is the number of ribs on the underside of the jaw (17)

Absolutely right, Sir !

:cool

Was the Alien you saw the one on the ceiling?

He was there, but I took my mental notes from the one that is displayed under glass in the main A L I E N room. I think it's the original sculpt by HR Giger, the one the molds of the costume were taken from... screencap from Dennis Lowe's ALIEN MAKERS 3 :

attachment.php

Thanks for the kind words & support guy's :)

Sorry I havent been updating, I've lost my momentum :( been distracted by too many other things lately.
Hopefully these other things will be winding down soon & I can get back up to speed... or at least my speed anyway :lol

I've had the same thing with my Cygnus project since June - just when I started getting right back into it, wham, a bunch of other things crop up - social commitments, need to build a new PC, work stuff, you name it - life's like that!

Anyway, once you block out some time to get into it you just need one good solid session and it tends to fire you up. Get into the zone, you know?

I've had the same thing with my Cygnus project since June - just when I started getting right back into it, wham, a bunch of other things crop up - social commitments, need to build a new PC, work stuff, you name it - life's like that!

Anyway, once you block out some time to get into it you just need one good solid session and it tends to fire you up. Get into the zone, you know?

I know, I need a good couple of days, without distractions to clear my head & get the ball rolling again :)

Did you read the thread? If I sound annoyed its because people ask questions already asked several times and covered several times in the thread and it shows in my inbox as a reply and I pop back here looking for an update only to find its nothing more then the same question covered several times over. Half of this thread is about him doing castings.

Will u doing castings of BOB??

I managed to spend a few hours with Bob on Thursday re-working the pauldrons where they meet the chest.
I have a little list of adjustments I'll be making to the body/neck area which I'll be trying to get through over the next couple of weeks.
Once I have those sorted I can move onto texturing the body & then he should be ready to start the moulds :)
I'll get some pic's up when I'm a bit closer to the texturing stage, the changes I'm making at the moment are quite small & probably wont really notice in pictures just yet :)

Thanks for the interest guy's :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back