Done / Completed Blade Runner Squirt Gun Mod Kit

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've had a bunch of people messaging me about buying parts of my 3D printed Blade Runner kit to upgrade their squirt guns. So I figured to make it easier, I'd put together a kit and offer it up. I've been working with a fellow RPF'r and I think (aside from scaling one part up a few %) my parts will work quite well on the squirt guns.

My kit will include:

- 3qty 3D Printed parts
- my LED, switch, battery holder kit
- my screw kit

20170917_113447.jpg

Because they're 3D printed plastic, you'll be able to sand and easily modify them to suit your needs

The price will be $28.00 plus shipping of $7.00.

I'll start taking orders now and will have the scaling of the bolt plug will be figured out today.

If you'd like to order one, simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrSM3O

Last edited:
My squirt gun is in tomorrow, will have the bolt plug sized perfectly. Kit is available for ordering now, will ship with correct sized plug as early as next week

Ya, sorry. I kinda put this on hold as I'm swamped with K's gun...

I guess I snuck in just under the wire - got my kit WAY faster than I would have thought
possible (especially with the K run); Do you even sleep?
The upgrade kit looks fantastic - I can't wait to get started on it!

I guess I snuck in just under the wire - got my kit WAY faster than I would have thought
possible (especially with the K run); Do you even sleep?
The upgrade kit looks fantastic - I can't wait to get started on it!

Thanks, I do sleep, but the printers don't =)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back