Limited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - NOW SELLING

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 23

Hello Zlurpo. I am very interested in the run for this jacket. Can you put me on the list also? Thank you!

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 23

The bulk of the movie he wears it like this. I personally think those lapels look pretty symmetrical in this shot below?

I don't have a shot of it with the collar folded under but how's this.
5ab20ac9-dea7-440e-9081-16f9fe6a93af.jpg

Amazing job! Interested :)

Interested in a cotton one with lettering, great job

Okay I'm sold. Where do I send d the money. :)

It is progressing very well.
What are the different measurements we will need to communicate?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

It is progressing very well.
What are the different measurements we will need to communicate?

Thanks

Once I'm ready to start taking orders, I'll post it here and message those interested. Once you've sent money, there will be a form to fill out that will have a guide on how to take the measurements needed.

I'll be ordering one today! I assume the best way is through the Magnoli website? Interested in making this an often used winter coat!

I'll be ordering one today! I assume the best way is through the Magnoli website? Interested in making this an often used winter coat!

No. These aren't affiliated with Magnoli at all. Completely different manufacturer.

INTERESTED!!! Liked to see the finally jacket after it’s completed and ready to sell. Might be interested in 2 jackets.

I'm definitely down for this jacket:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back