Limited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - NOW SELLING

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

E dizzle

Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 23

Hello Zlurpo. I am very interested in the run for this jacket. Can you put me on the list also? Thank you!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: BLADE RUNNER 2049: Officer K (Ryan Gosling) Jacket/Coat - PICS updated Oct. 23

The bulk of the movie he wears it like this. I personally think those lapels look pretty symmetrical in this shot below?
I don't have a shot of it with the collar folded under but how's this.
5ab20ac9-dea7-440e-9081-16f9fe6a93af.jpg

Mechanized

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks on point to me :thumbsup

Koras

Interested in a cotton one with lettering, great job

hikz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Okay I'm sold. Where do I send d the money. :)

Martin Sabers

It is progressing very well.
What are the different measurements we will need to communicate?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It is progressing very well.
What are the different measurements we will need to communicate?

Thanks
Once I'm ready to start taking orders, I'll post it here and message those interested. Once you've sent money, there will be a form to fill out that will have a guide on how to take the measurements needed.

EasternBloc

Jr Member

I'll be ordering one today! I assume the best way is through the Magnoli website? Interested in making this an often used winter coat!

turabaka

I'll be ordering one today! I assume the best way is through the Magnoli website? Interested in making this an often used winter coat!
No. These aren't affiliated with Magnoli at all. Completely different manufacturer.

EasternBloc

Jr Member

No. These aren't affiliated with Magnoli at all. Completely different manufacturer.
My mistake. Now that the difference has been brought to my attention, both do look amazing.

Moet1919

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

INTERESTED!!! Liked to see the finally jacket after it’s completed and ready to sell. Might be interested in 2 jackets.

GRINCH

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm definitely down for this jacket:)