Unlimited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: LAPD report (self copy paper) + K's pencil

Who made that badge? That looks like actual metal.

It's one of Birdie's. He's offering the badge and ID card here. The badge is cold-cast aluminium (aluminium powder and resin mix). I've actually re-painted mine - with AK Interactive Xtreme metal Polished Aluminium over a gloss black basecoat. I've still to touch in the white around the seal.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of @Birdie's. He's offering the badge and ID card here. The badge is cold-cast aluminium (aluminium powder and resin mix). I've actually re-painted mine - with AK Interactive Xtreme metal Polished Aluminium over a gloss black basecoat. I've still to touch in the white around the seal.

Awesome, I have a set from Birdie on order already.

I got my stuff today! The post office had kind of trashed the bag, and a few sheets had separated from one of the pads, but nothing that was your fault! They're still amazing looking...Definitely worth the wait!!!! :D

I’m still waiting for mine. I have the nanny check the mail every day while I’m off for work, but nothing yet. Any chance you have a tracking number?

Just realized it's shipping from Poland. I'm sure it's on it's way. If it's not here by the end of the week, I'll let you know.

Everything is available, sorry for lack of updates, we upgraded pads to make them more accurate. All orders which wasn't send yet will be send tomorrow ;) Once again sorry guys for any delays, crazy week.

Hi elilay, Do you have any of these left as I would be interested in 1 pad and 1 pencil if so. Cheers John

Hi elilay, Paypal payment just sent for 1 pad and 1 pencil plus shipping. Cheers John

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back