Done / Completed Blade Runner 2049 Cold Cast Aluminium Badge and plastic ID Card

Birdie

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi All,

This is my take on the BR 2049 K Badge and ID. The badge is cold cast alumium from a lasered master. Cold casting is a process of dusting a silicone mold with metallic powder then mixing into polyeurethane resin to produce a cast that can be polished to a realistic metallic shine. This is not a metal badge!

ID will be printed onto plastic. The ID on the card is printed onto clear adhesive vinyl. I'm going to try waterslide decals too, and see which is preferable. Pin can be added to the badge on request.

*PRICE CHANGE*

Unfortunately, due to an increase in production costs, price for the ID cards will now be £10. Badges and shipping remain the same.

The badge is £15 + £4 shipping in the UK, £7 international
ID £10 + £4 shipping in the UK, £7 international
If you want both, shipping will be same as for one item.

Payment to birdie17uk@yahoo.com with order details and RPF handle. Thanks! :)

PLEASE NOTE: I provided thin adhesive ID's for a couple of members who wanted to attempt illuminated ID's. These weren't intended as an ongoing offer, but a favour to those members. Please don't ask for these, as I don't have the materials to do more right now.

2lo0rwh.jpg

14o85ls.jpg

10r4n6h.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant. Monies sent.
Have requested a pin on the badge so as to enable easy fastening to the wallet. Any recommendations for wallets? Yours looks great.

All the best

DVDC

Money sent for 1 badge (w/ pin) and an ID. What is the size of the ID and badge, if you have any idea yet?

Last edited:
how much for badge, ID card and leather wallet like the one pictured?

SORRY -- just saw you sold out of wallets.

Payment sent for a badge! Thanks!

Thanks!

Just as an FYI for all, the badges are basically an unlimited run. The ID cards are being outsourced, once I get the first run back and check they are up to scratch, I will probably order some more, but listed as 'Limited Run' in the sense that since I am not personally producing them, I cannot guarantee their continued availability.

Hi, Interested in the badge and the ID. Is it possible to get the ID as just the clear vinyl sticker. I was thinking of sticking it to some EL paper to make it light up like in the movie. Cheers John.

Hi Birdie-
payment for a badge [with pin] and id card just sent- thanks for making these available [and at such a reasonable price].
Cheers
Nick G

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back