Unlimited Run BLADE RUNNER 2049: LAPD report (self copy paper) + K's pencil

Payment sent for 2x Pencils, 1x Notepad

Thanks!
I recived it ;)

Mine have been stuck in Poland forever
During christmas time that shipping is very slow, usually packages were send in 5-6 working days. But now it's a mess and I don't have any influence on that situation.
It took about 20 days to get here but they finally arrived as promised! It was shipped on the day I was told it would be shipped, so not elilays fault at all. Just slow post offices. They look amazing! Thanks again!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
I'm glad that you like it ;)
Can I get that tracking number? My report pads and pencil still haven't arrived.
I've send you PM with tracking number

Mine arrived, now for the pencil.
IMG_0270.jpg

4BACED78-7D49-44CF-902D-65F98E14DA8E.jpegPencil came in. Looks great. Red scratches off easily though, so I’ll hit it with a clear coat.

Also, watching the movie on digital, I noticed that he uses green lead.

Last edited:
Yup. Some ‘lead’ holders use larger lead for drawing/shading. You can also hold pastels and the like depending their size.

Its also just a general use pencil :thumbsup these holders use a 5.6mm lead

good eye spotting the green lead @benhs1898

Yeah, no problem. Also, do not spray clear coat on the red tip. The red scratches off easily, but the clear coat dissolves it. I will have to find a better option.

I can’t really do nothing at this point. After weekend I will send next wave. And ask about your packages if they don’t help I will send to you new pads.
About red paint it’s really hard stuff to paint since it’s moving parts. You can drill out the top hole. But I tried it and it’s still chip of.

Thanks for the update.

I can’t really do nothing at this point. After weekend I will send next wave. And ask about your packages if they don’t help I will send to you new pads.
About red paint it’s really hard stuff to paint since it’s moving parts. You can drill out the top hole. But I tried it and it’s still chip of.

Thanks! I've been going to the mail box every day highly anticipating the pads and pencil! I'll let you know if they show up, which hopefully they do!

Yeah, no problem. Also, do not spray clear coat on the red tip. The red scratches off easily, but the clear coat dissolves it. I will have to find a better option.

I used an orange Sharpie on mine. Nice deep colour and seems very durable so far... and if it does start to wear I can just colour it again! :)

IMG_1861.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back