Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

A535A35A-8055-473B-B179-84C149C58239.jpeg

progress as of late is on grips. I want to cast all of them before i move to my next step which will be applying the carbon fibre.

The grips have been troublesome because of the sheer amount of weight wanting to escape the mold, and burst out onto my countertop or into the pan it sits in, but the offending issue has been fixed and figured, and now i’m at the point where i can cast all day without a failure. If i work unimpeded, and give the mold cool-down time outside to speed up my turnaround time then i can probably crank out 8 or 10 in a day. My goal is to have all of them cast before new year, so i can start applying carbon fibre first thing.

As for the grilles, My turnaround time for printing a set of 14 is 45 hours.
I have it working more or less 24/7 as i now sleep right beside the machine.

FDM printer is still down, the part i ordered off of eBay is taking a year and a day to arrive, but as soon as it does, that printer will be back up and running.

In the meantime, i’m going to focus on getting as much work done as i can.

I appreciate the follow through, constant updates and videos when you can get them out to us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020!! Make sure you make time for the Family they always make things happen behind the scenes. :D

So i spent the holiday pouring grips.

grips, grips, grips, grips, grips, grips

I didn’t get them all done, but i made a huge dent in the overall number i needed to pour.

My electrical engineer completed all of the last changes on the board design and ordered 6 from a company in North America, when he receives them he will program the microchip with the necessary information. When we are happy with it, the full order will be submitted to China.

next is Carbon Fibre!!!!

Groovy! Happy New year by the way. How many more months do you figure till the run is complete? No rush, just curious.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back