Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Any updates now the writers are back at work?
Waiting on SAG/AFTRA. The producers walking away from the negotiating table was disappointing to say the least. I hoped they would have come to an agreement months ago.

According to SAG’s instagram page, they continue talks tomorrow. I’d really love to see them get it done so everyone i know can go back to work. I have a job waiting for me when it does.

As i stated before, everyone gets their refund. No one gets left out in the cold. When its done, and everyone gets back what they paid, the thread will be closed and i’ll bow out from the RPF for good.

Have you got that job you where waiting for now the strike is over Brandon?
He is probably so busy with that new job, that he has no time to answer here. Those refunds are coming soon now, guys! .... or not. :unsure:

I'll do a little prediction: when this sales thread turns SIX years old in April next year, there will still be PLENTY of peopl waiting for a refund...

Have you got that job you where waiting for now the strike is over Brandon?
Yes, i’ve been informed i start on the 18th.
He is probably so busy with that new job, that he has no time to answer here. Those refunds are coming soon now, guys! .... or not. :unsure:

I'll do a little prediction: when this sales thread turns SIX years old in April next year, there will still be PLENTY of peopl waiting for a refund...
I sincerely hope you find some semblance of happiness, Tom. Because it is apparent the only joy in your life comes at causing to misery to others, and that is no way to live.

I sincerely hope you find some semblance of happiness, Tom. Because it is apparent the only joy in your life comes at causing to misery to others, and that is no way to live.
LOL, I'm perfectly happy, mate! I don't own anybody any money. I'm lucky that I bothered you so much back in the days, that I was one of the first people to receive a refund. I know that you hoped back then that I would just shut up, but now that I see you just are dragging this case again (your last reply was almost ONE MONTH ago!), I can only express how I think things will go.

If there is one person causing misery, it is you! You took THOUSANDS of dollars from fellow RPF members, that are waiting for years to get a refund. Some of them even left the RPF forum by now. I took ZERO dollars from people. So I think it's clear who's causing misery...

Or are you talking about YOUR "misery"? Well, to be honest: I care more about the dozens of fellow RPF members you got money from, than your "misery", because I truly do not know what's the truth and what are lies of all things you are saying! You are coming up with excuses for years and years now. All different kind of excuses not to refund people. You might be able to fool a lot of people, but personally I don't believe you anymore.

But again: I have been refunded and it should be the people you still own money to, that should make a fuzz here. But apart from a few, nobody seems to care anymore about those refunds. I bet you hope to just refund the few people that are just making a fuzz, and then let this thread die a silent death. It's pretty obvious this is what you are aiming for, mate...

Or TomVDJ - some of us have been in touch with brandomack off the thread.
And I'm in touch with quite some people on the list off the thread, and I can tell that a lot of them just gave up... So whatever happens, some people lost their money anyway... Maybe a few people (or just you?) are in touch with brandomack, but it will be a small minority. Pretty sure of that.

Hello Brandomack. I know you started the job on Dec 18th as per your remarks here. Getting back and get your footing sort to speak. When do you expect to start paying / refunding folks who have been waiting on your list. Will refunds to coming together mid Jan 2024 or Mid Feb 2024?? Please respond when you are able thanks.

Guys, I suggest you let him get a few paychecks under his belt. No benefit to trolling him after his second day of work. I am sure Brandon is putting these refunds at the top of his priority list as he wants to put this behind him. So let him bank a few paychecks - just my suggestion.
Have you had your money back?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back