Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I don't know anything about this situation, but from what's said a lot of members got ripped off and rinsed...can't think of anything more against the spirit of helping each other out with our projects ! How about someone here with far more tech savvy than me start a fund to help out those who got ripped. We could chip in to at least soften the blow. Personally I don't do online banking or modern stuff really but could give something thru a friend that does...please forgive me if I'm talking out of turn or lack of knowledge but right is right and this whole thing is just plain wrong !

I'd defenitely chip in if there would be a fund-raiser for those who got ripped off. But I think it would have to be managed from someone from the RPF staff, and I don't know if they feel OK to do so...

I'd defenitely chip in if there would be a fund-raiser for those who got ripped off. But I think it would have to be managed from someone from the RPF staff, and I don't know if they feel OK to do so...
As I said, I don't know enough about this stuff but I do feel bad that they got ripped off ! I thought we are here to help and lend a hand to each other...apparently some think different ! Having said that, there are many Brilliant, talented , generous & kind folk on this forum...in fact the vast majority are good spirited !

Last edited:
IMG_1636.jpeg
If anyone is interested I’ll be letting my kit with electronics and solenoid go. It’s partially finished and my hands are bit old now. I have files for proper masking for the handle.

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
Think i found Brandoslacks playlist.

Money Money Money by ABBA
Money for nothing by Dire Straits
Brass in pocket by The Pretenders
Mo Money Mo Problem by The Notorious Big
Money by Pink Floyd
Take the Money and Run by The Steve Miller Band
Free Money by Patti Smith
Got Your Money by Ol' Dirty *******
It's your Money i'm after by The Wonderstuff
Opportunities(lets make lots of money) by The Petshop Boys
For the Love of Money by The O'jays
Moneys too tight to mention by Simply Red
Keep your eye on the Money by Motley Crue
Moneytalks by AC/DC
Easy Money by Billy Joel

May be one day he'll hear one of these tracks and remember he has stolen good peoples money!

No worries. Part of the reason I am following this run is I am in the process of preparing my own run! Believe me I am going to be extremely organized with what I do, and one of the things I am doing for sure is not take anyone's money until the product is ready to ship lol. When that time comes, people will see the pics of the stock of the product. I do really feel you will get your refund- one of my ideas was monthly compiling of interest. $600 USD given today does not have the same buying power as it did in 2018. Brandonmack was open to that as well. If he does that and give an interest payment on top of the money for the blaster- that will redeem him and also maybe he will be welcomed back into the forum again and want to stay. That would be the best outcome. I won't be looking through 85 pages of the thread to find those posts- but they are there - perhaps the calculation I put there means that the $600 is now $650 or so.

Merry Christmas!

Maybe you should do your run and supply blasters to everyone who paid Bandonmack, for free. Then you get all the money from Brandonmack yourself.

Maybe you should do your run and supply blasters to everyone who paid Bandonmack, for free. Then you get all the money from Brandonmack yourself.
Well that was random, quoting a post over 3 months old? But that's a great idea!! Let me get right on that- silly for me not to think of that solution first.

No refund so basically Brandomack stole all our money and disappeared, thief he has become. God gives and God also takes away and if no refunds are given soon. I hope the might see this injustice and take all things from you then in the eyes many we will all be even. The ole mighty works when mysterious way. Giving negative feedback on his account to help be ware not to ever buy from him.

Well today should be a happy anniversary of the start of this run. But the only happiness will be felt by the person who got away with a lot of peoples money! Hope you are proud of yourself BRANDON!:mad:

Wow, 6 years indeed! Brandon told us he would strart working in the course of December. He also promised this:
My first cheque has to pay down what i owe on child support, after that i’ll be refunding someone every week.
If he started in December, He should have had 3 or 4 pay cheques, I guess. But he was also not on the forum since December. So I predict that one of these two scenario's will happen:

1. We will never hear from him again.
2. He will drop in eventually with a bunch of new excuses why he was not able to stick to the previous promise. (Hey, didn't we see that scenario here TONS of times before? Well, yes we did!)

I could really use my $600 right about now
I'm afraid it won't come through the RPF forum anymore. I think the only way to get refunded, is actually take legal actions and file a formal complaint at your local police service. If enought people do this (and have the different case linke to each other), maybe something will come from this.

It would be best if there were a complete list of individuals, and the amount of the loss in total. There is definitely cause for a claim (in small claims court). There probably is not enough money in it for a formalized lawsuit however. However, even winning in small claims court- he will be issued an order to pay but still may not. At that point, it can go as an adverse record on his credit. I think I am right with all of this but am not an attorney.

There is a list that Brandomack has posted at the start of this thread. No doubt it will not be everyone he has stolen from! There will be people who he has stolen from,who don't use the RPF anymore or have just given up. I believe even if he paid back all that he has stolen from the people on the list he has posted,he will still be getting away with money from the others not on that list!

I see 23 people on that list. Deposits were $300 or $600. So let's say half of those people payed $300 and half payed $600, than this is a total of that's more than $10.000. No idea of this is still considered a "small claim" in the US? I'm from Belgium and over here you can actually go to jail for this amount of fraud.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back