Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

love the pics! and cant wait to see more. Appreciate all the updates.

Sorry there isn’t more. Rocketeer and I have been working through the final prints, the Form2 has been finicky and
we have had to try different orientations in order to make the prints work the way they need to. I’ll be checking in with him tomorrow
to see how everything has gone. If its all good, then i should have a nice video to show everything off.

any update on the project?

Rocketeer sent me some pics of the prints he has done, and was planning on troubleshooting a few issues with the Form2 prior to doing
the components with the lettering for optimum fidelity

F2524E62-A080-45E7-B61C-DE83E75FAD0E.jpeg

0D992D34-76CF-4138-B35C-3477D3768CDF.jpeg

A08D220C-93D4-4CC0-9406-89BDE30A6184.jpeg

Nice update. Consistent updates are very much appreciated. Look forward to seeing more metal castings!

A new timeline would be nice. As mentioned earlier, the original plan stated completion about now. Given the latest sharings, it's obviously delayed.
It's perfectly all right, don't get me wrong. But it would be great to get an idea of where we are, even if the ETA is unclear due to whatever rework has been, and might be done.

He stopped taking in new orders a while ago...

I've talked to him in the past about jumping on late... but now that I'm looking into our US/CAD dollar, I may have to pass anyway. Budgeted this around 700 Canadian... guess I haven't looked in a while.

Cuz the exchange will kill me. I may just have to be a viewer, and enjoy this build in pics!

I just got some more final prints. I will give them a quick clean and then post a video and photos this evening.

Still missing the final prints for the grip, the barrel and the barrel rail.

Well I'm sorry I missed this on the first run. Your work looks absolutely amazing! Hope you do a second because I'm definitely interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back