Black Series Mandalorian helmet announced

as I post this, helmet is in stock at Walmart.com for $119.99 with free shipping

by chance I checked Hasbro's website where to buy and Walmart had them in stock
Just placed my order and Walmart states my helmet will arrive on Monday, April 12

So this is the biggest version of the mando helmet available? If so I'm outta luck until someone announces a version for people with heads the size of Megamind's.:(

So this is the biggest version of the mando helmet available? If so I'm outta luck until someone announces a version for people with heads the size of Megamind's.:(
I've seen a few people unable to wear the Hasbro helmet. If you remove the internal padding it should fit most people.

What is your head size?

Externally this helmet is kind of oversized. It's bigger than the Anovos, which is already scaled up to fit a 25" inch head. The one other helmet that I know is bigger than the Anovos is the one made by Jsin Props. Having owned both, the Jsin helmet was more loose on my head.

Back in stock at Target!! I just ordered one for an in-store pick up next week. Once in hand, I'll cancel my Amazon order.

Life is good.

Anyone know why these aren’t getting to the UK?
Even the (usually) reliable Amazon have said they‘re having trouble getting hold of them?

Back in stock at Target!! I just ordered one for an in-store pick up next week. Once in hand, I'll cancel my Amazon order.

Life is good.

Same here. Mine will be delivered by next Tuesday, so I cancelled my off-put GameStop order.

Edit: I ordered it online at 5 am today, it's been shipped already and expected to be here this Friday.

This is the way.

Last edited:
Received mine today and I’m seriously thinking about selling my Anovos now (granted it’s a flawed one but the Hasbro bucket is seriously amazing on its own).

I received my helmet from Walmart.com on Monday 12th. And I placed order on Friday 9th, a very quick turn around.

Last edited:
Absolutely blown away by the finish on the helmet. This is the way...

91879959-F85D-48EF-AEFD-1221FBE86BF6.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back