Black Series Mandalorian helmet announced

The Hasbro is based on a cleaned up scan of the original helmet. They showed photos of the scan when it was first announced.

Ben
Interesting.But if thats true they changed a lot for the release.I think the raised Mohawk was really not necessary.

Got mine yesterday and it’s really beautiful. Hasbro just continues to amaze me. If you’d have asked me 15 years ago if I thought Hasbro could produce a replica that was this nice (or the Fett, x-wing, etc) I would’ve laughed...hard. I just love the paint job on this thing...can’t stop staring at it. Now I can’t wait to get the First Order Stormtrooper. Hopefully, we’ll get a clone trooper soon!

I really like the paint job as well. The color changes based on the lighting and surroundings too, so I think they chose well in their painting decision.
IMG_4747.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4748.jpg
    IMG_4748.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
Target stated that it was an PayPal error during the preorder and I should take it up with them. Well that still doesn’t get a helmet in my hands. I’m crushed.

Where is the best place to preorder at the moment?

Target stated that it was an PayPal error during the preorder and I should take it up with them. Well that still doesn’t get a helmet in my hands. I’m crushed.

Where is the best place to preorder at the moment?
I'm in the round 2 of pre-orders on Best Buy. You might try them.

Just got mine from Target, super impressed. Mine has a little dimple on the front right mouth area but otherwise no defects. Didn’t realize the inside lights only come on when you flip the helmet over or move it around.

Here it is next to my JSIN Mando (right).

9E7D67A5-91FF-4130-8708-DBDBB0333CD1.jpeg
E106C10E-D7E3-4B7E-BFCB-B447DD2B3D60.jpeg
B57F4C01-57C4-43AA-9CB0-1AD7308EE3F1.jpeg
59796AB1-B660-4F72-BC18-001E1C4FF4D3.jpeg

I got mine on Tuesday from Entertainment Earth. It's definitely a nice helmet, I'm also quite impressed with it. Hasbro hit another helmet out of the park, if you ask me.

Is the C-shaped indentation near the top of each ear supposed to be gray like on the Black Series helmet or gloss black like I've seen on some fan replica helmets? I can't tell...

Just got mine from Target, super impressed. Mine has a little dimple on the front right mouth area but otherwise no defects. Didn’t realize the inside lights only come on when you flip the helmet over or move it around.

Here it is next to my JSIN Mando (right).

View attachment 1444294View attachment 1444295View attachment 1444296View attachment 1444297
If you hold the button down on the bottom of the helmet the interior lights and flashlight will stay on until you turn them off. You can also press the button to cycle through light patterns: both fade in and out, or they flash one at a time. Just pressing the button once or twice will only turn the lights on if you rotate the helmet upside-down.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back