Black Series Mandalorian helmet announced

Does anybody have any suggestions for a stand? I know a lot of people use paper towel stands/holders but I do not know specifically which one. P&TY
Lowe’s had some decent ones

I like this one. Just remove the towel catch

Just arrived. I feel like a kid at Christmas...

20210417_151328_resized.jpg

20210417_151409_resized.jpg

20210417_151427_resized.jpg

20210417_151447_resized.jpg

The finish is beautiful. I'm hard pressed to decide if I want to lightly airbrush some dirt into the mohawk and other creases or leave it as is. I'm not even going to bother with the flashlight earcap.

Just picked mine up at Target -- color me impressed! This has more heft to it than I was expecting, too. Fits perfectly, even though I have a pretty big head. Between this and the Fett, though, it makes me disappointed in their Vader effort. I would have gladly paid another $50 bucks to get a full scale, reveal mask. It's fun as-is, but could have been so much better...

I also just canceled my Amazon order. There should now be one available in case you guys are still looking.

This is the way.

Does anyone else's helmet rattle a little where the battery is? I know there is a little thing there that activates the red interior lights when the helmet is upside down, but I don't know how much it should be rattling. Not a huge deal since it will be sitting on a shelf 99% of the time.

Rattling, too. Unavoidable since they use a mechanical tilt sensor that has a loose part inside making contact only when flipped. (took a peek inside already since it irked me, too)

This one has been eluding me but I finally found one back on Walmart today. I had to go through the hasbro "where to buy " section. I tried looking it up directly on Walmart's website but it didn't even come up. In any case mine will be here Friday and I'm stoked! So as of right now they're still on there if anyone is still looking.

this YT used wall mounted Paper Towel hangers for his helmet made by Mainstay sold at Walmart for $7.43
and for some odd reason I never thought about looking for wall mounted paper towel holders.
And those are great if you dont have shelf space or prefer to display helmets on the walls

I don't have shelf space but my helmets are mounted on the wall using cheap brackets I bought at 99cent store and modded them to hold my black series fett, stormtrooper, black stormtrooper helmets.
But I might buy wall mounted paper towel holder for my EFX Fett helmet, since its a expensive piece. And I prefer my helmets on the wall, they look so cool.

here's the vid, and he used a shelf board to mount the paper towel holder but he said you can mount the holder directly to a wall.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back