Black Series Mandalorian helmet announced

Looks a little bit cheap all in this bright silver.But overall a great helmet with cool functions like the minilamp.

Looking solid, will look even better with some weathering applied.
Definitely getting it.

I absolutely love the new box shape and design. Only problem I see is that the light is a little undersized. Doesn’t bother me. It’s just a fun add-on IMO.

Eh...I mean, it looks fine, although the chrome isn't great. Sam price as the previous offerings is, while not unexpected, a little irritating given this one has both virtually no electronic features AND very basic deco. The Luke helmet had great play features and decent weathering, and I was fine sacrificing features in the Boba because of the terrific deco. It's..fine.

Hasbro Pulse is live for Mandalorian Helmet Black Series Pre Order if anyone is interested.

Entertainment Earth::

Last edited:
I'm still not sure why the key slots on the back look flush. On the print I finished, they're overlapped like on the Boba.

Am I just blind or completely wrong?

I'm still not sure why the key slots on the back look flush. On the print I finished, they're overlapped like on the Boba.

Am I just blind or completely wrong?
Well, i'm not sure how flush they may be on the BS Mando helmet, But the keyslots don't overlap for Boba.

Boba Keyslots.jpg

Best Buy is saying June 1st. They're who I got my Boba from, & they updated their release dates as it got closer to actually coming out.

Got it preordered on Amazon, Hasbro Pulse and BBTS. I’ll see which one ends up being the better option and cancel the others once the release gets closer.

I guess now I really need to get to finishing the mods for the Rubies Mando rifle and blaster pistol.

Got it preordered on Amazon, Hasbro Pulse and BBTS. I’ll see which one ends up being the better option and cancel the others once the release gets closer.

I guess now I really need to get to finishing the mods for the Rubies Mando rifle and blaster pistol.
Target Circle currently has an offer for 25% off one toy. It expires in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201109-170318.jpg
    Screenshot_20201109-170318.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 167

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back