Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

Finally confirmed. Pre-order goes live tomorrow

Screenshot_20210224-131854.jpg

Whew, finally! I'm so tempted to buy two of the FOTK helmets so I can leave one as-is and paint the other into Commander Pyre (I've got some Star Wars Resistance props that I'm working on) but I've got the reforged Boba Fett helmet on pre-order already so I guess I'll just have to see how things go.

How have they not made a Scout Trooper helmet yet? Seriously I only want a scout trooper, c3po and a holiday boba fett repaint that’s it. I mainly want them for the boxes lol

I’m much more impressed with the Wedge helmet once it was in my hands. I still can’t believe you can get one of these for under 100.00 shipped to your door! Five years ago there was NO WAY you would have been able to get anything close for under 300.00...plus shipping!

I’m much more impressed with the Wedge helmet once it was in my hands. I still can’t believe you can get one of these for under 100.00 shipped to your door! Five years ago there was NO WAY you would have been able to get anything close for under 300.00...plus shipping!
True words For sure. I usually buy high end helmets for direct lineage. I can't always afford them all and these helmets are great to snatch up in between saving for the high end stuff. Such a great bang for your buck. I just got the First Order Stormtrooper. I don't like the design enough to buy a high end replica but at the price I paid for the BS it's fantastic enough. Pretty accurate too.

Honestly if someone told me 5 years ago where we'd be at with these helmets now I wouldn't believe them. Such great value. Also you don't mind playing around with them as it doesn't matter if they get banged up they are that cheap.

Ben

Yep, they're in stock right now on Big Bad Toy Store. Just placed my order.

Very excited for this. It will be a great start to my 1:1 helmet collection!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back