Bigturc's Tie Bomber thread

Here you go .. my first part ID! loll .. Or should I say my first 2 part IDs .. oh well! The bomb upper greeblies on each side of the arm ..

133559090.jpg

Karl part B8 and B17

medium.jpg
medium.jpg
medium.jpg

Funny, I used exactly the same parts as well, although I put the boxes up the other way & glued the rods on top of that.
Stu

Stu .. Yeah .. I finally realised that I truly was seeing the cavity of the box under the rod like part. Also, we can notice the notches are closer to the bottom and same goes with the lip that is definitely on the bottom too..

Makes sense in my head anyway! Loll

Hey guys,
If anyone can help, I'm still looking for the Shimano parts and the 20mm Flak38 J8 part! I'll pay for them .. I just can't seem to find them on the bay!

I haven't built the bomb thingy piece yet but I already dread it!!! Complete opposite of you Hammer. I dig the center box for some reason.

Al, looking good, man! I think it looks spot-on!

Well .. it had to happen .. my girlfriend got pissed at me for spending too much time on this and smashed down all progress on the Bomber with a hammer .. she went into great extent to make sure I lost everything.

I'm not restarting from scratch .. that project is done.

Argh Al that's bad ! Is she aware of the cost of all she destroyed ? :wacko I feel very sorry for you, you were close get it finished... Your GF is not cool at all...

Nooo! :cry

Well, I guess you need to pay some more attention to her than. Just remember it's just a model. Unless your really freaky, you can't make love to a plastic kit.

WTF!?!?!?!

Hey man, keep your head up! If I can do what I plan, you'll be getting some new TIE tubes complete with panel lines and all! I've also got some spare Vader's TIE wings when/if you ever decide to start again. And don't forget the extensions and panels...I've got your back.

At least a few parts weren't destroyed....Yamato for one!

:sick

Joe

Ahh man, that is F*#@ up! after all that hard work. Nice find on the karl parts for the top of the bomb chute, even though it means I'm gonna have to go back and add them to mine. :angry:lol
If you decide to give it a second go, I've got some parts for ya.

Damn you Tj!!! I was coming around for my great finale! :)

Guys, thanks again for the kind words, and for the offers, really, it's much appreciated! At least, I know a couple guys have been following this thread! :)

@Timeslip I agree with you .. something I've learned through the years .. always take care of the girl first! When she's not there or falls asleep (from the sleeping pills I put in her orange juice) then I work on my stuff. She's got my attention the rest of the time!

On another note, with all the offers .. I'm now good for the Shinano but I'm still looking for that dang 20mm Flak38 part (or kit if I ever see another one on Ebay) .. ;)

Wow glad it was an april fools !

As for the Flak38, cant help you, I only have 3 kits and I used the 3 sits... I too need to find some more of those kits !

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back