Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

Looks good, I just ordered some and going to play around with them. Hopefully there as good as what I've read about them and how the turn out for color and sine
Best on a shiny gloss black
I need to change my gloss black as it’s very heavy on the spray and put loads out on such a small piece

Revision number 6 has been printed
DC32C483-2C82-478B-A69F-BDFD410351BB.jpeg

my little ridges where missing on number 5 I don’t know why they didn’t print, but hey Ho not a problem

This was number 5
E6F12D06-0DEF-4A96-A01A-5AF8BCD8B99E.jpeg

now for a little clean up and prime, also nip out to get some rattle can gloss black
A butch of number sixes ready for prep n paint
88D7A6CE-B7DA-412C-BB49-4A98BADE4B68.jpeg

It is a hard part to interpret simply because we don't have the reference. I came up with a different idea but its close. Great work regardless Ben.

OMG
The laptop I’ve got all my designs and files on has crashed, I’ve backed up about 80% of it but over the past 3 weeks of designing wasn’t backed up
arghhhhhhh
It will be in the hands of my wiz kid son in London on Friday to work his magic
Everything crossed should be ok

but in the meantime

arghhhhh
What have I done !!!

What was once one is now two
I’ve a lot of cutting, trimming, filling, sanding, filling, sanding trimming and measuring in my future
D80F2ACC-F2DA-4802-B2A6-D139843BB3DA.jpeg
CF646188-B11F-42E6-81AA-8E0D0B588F66.jpeg

Oh boy!!!
I didn’t realise how uneven the lower side tubes really are on the original until I cut it
Not inline with each other at all

Well ya can't make an omelette without breaking eggs!

And those wonky side tubes have to go anyway, the upper and lowers both sides were all replaced with lovely straight Plastruct tube on the original.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back