Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just thought I would leave this here
Back on Vader soon
just a couple of more helmets and things to finish first
E2A4274C-C0CA-4764-85B7-F9F8702D2BFB.jpeg
E96DB14A-7879-4969-B293-D3FD45AB9653.jpeg

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bad evening at the office
A633B430-C5F5-40EA-B26C-9FEBA2790BC1.jpeg
Things will just not stick, hot glue gun will not stick the lmk connectors to the grill.
Also the direct to vinyl spray I used on the collar (weeks ago ) feels constantly tacky and it’s starting to dull up the more I handle it
Arghhhhhhh

bobasfett

Sorry to hear/see that Ben. I would think maybe try a different type of glue for the gun or you may need to use epoxy. Not sure about the paint but maybe Marcus can comment.

Jkushwara

Bengrimm09 - wanted to give a huge thanks for your exceptional work and willingness to share your progress on your reveal helmet. Working on an idealized version of my own and this thread is by far the single best resource I've seen. Bravo !

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bengrimm09 - wanted to give a huge thanks for your exceptional work and willingness to share your progress on your reveal helmet. Working on an idealized version of my own and this thread is by far the single best resource I've seen. Bravo !
Thanks but your really need to look at a master at work and look here

Jkushwara

Thanks but your really need to look at a master at work and look here
Appreciated ! Just went through kurtboy's thread - exceptional work as well !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.