Behemoth Build WIP (with pics)

There were a few areas I didn't like, that I am currently resculpting. Here's some progress.

20160507_012714.jpg

20160507_012704.jpg

If enough people need it, I think I can look into getting my webcam up again ... but I'm not sure what exactly to do ... I guess I'll try a Q&A while sculpting at some point? XD

If enough people need it, I think I can look into getting my webcam up again ... but I'm not sure what exactly to do ... I guess I'll try a Q&A while sculpting at some point? XD
Yep. also i think, we can ask few people to make video tutorials for us and load it to the forum. LunaticNic, Wreav, TRI LASER - for example. i am sure we can find masters of skills and ask them. i dont know - good idea\bad idea?
we can start the new topic about it, if it is realy good idea.

Got some more work done on the gauntlet. While I was doing so, my epoxacoat red, and free form air arrived ... of course my personal professional box-inspector quickly came to my aid to ensure the box met quality standards.

20160707_152458.jpg

20160707_152510.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back