Behemoth Build WIP (with pics)

Thanks!
Tiger Claw, Behemoths Head "technically" took me 3 months to sculpt since I started in November XD however I had the issue of running out of clay a few times :p then I took some extra time while sculpting to make sure I really liked the over all design. Also I had some issues with the mandibles while molding, so I ended up making a new pair.
I hope to have Behemoth done by the end of the year, but I'm fine with it not being done until 03/02/18 ;P

Hey Nic, IIRC, your 1st head sculpt was a bad blood hunter, is Berserker a Bad blood this time? Cause you've got a Yautja skull as your shoulder armour :)

The scales are insane.. :D

Thanks! ;)
Here's also the foot and shin armor for Behemoth ... unfortunately I messed up the proportion to the leg and ran off the page XD
However it's mostly to have my imagination down on paper ;)

20160303_003449.jpg

well the old tooth mold broke, and I'm having all sorts of trouble with making the mandibles out of latex, so I will be making them out of resin instead. already have the new tooth molded and cast, and here is what the new vs the old looks like

tooth.jpg

I didn't stop Isobumo, I just decided not to share the immense amount of issues I had XD
anyway, here is the work in progress mandible 3.0
I will be making these out of resin instead of latex.

mandible.jpg

Indeed Vrystolf, the build is labeled "Behemoth" after all :D

Just got this in, including a tri laser from Casey. Very happy with the quality, and it may just fit Behemoth if I tuck in the mandibles once it's a latex mask.

20160427_155143.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back