Behemoth Build WIP (with pics)

LunaticNic

Sr Member
Ok I have decided that I will be making a new Build inspired by my Behemoth Head sculpt.
To start it, here are the pictures of the Head, and a concept for the Behemoth Rebreather-Bio
I will also be posting the concepts of the rest of the Pred until it is complete.

*Also as a side note, I will be completing the other thread, however it will just cover the molding and casting bits of the rest of the mask.*

20151221_142200.jpg

20151221_142030.jpg

20151221_142142.jpg

20160102_214254.jpg

Nic, this is really good! The sculpture is just so sleek. I just can't figure out why a lot of you don't do this for work? I mean it's that good. Stan Winston school is perfect for you!

Nic, this is really good! The sculpture is just so sleek. I just can't figure out why a lot of you don't do this for work? I mean it's that good. Stan Winston school is perfect for you!
Thanks allot for the compliment! It means allot!
I do plan on doing this on the side, but unfortunately my sculpting is not good enough yet for the Stan Winston school ;) and my painting skills are also currently still subpar. However nothing that time and practice won't fix.

But also to add what I'm attempting with this build is to make him the Darth Malgus of the Predator World, or to instill the same Aura as darth Malgus. To those unfamiliar here are a few pictures off Google of darth Malgus.

Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-53-03.png

Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-52-47.png

Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-52-24.png

Screenshot_2016-01-12-14-49-33.png

I've seen it before, but I'm not going for a sith Predator, or anything star wars related, I merely want my Pred to have the same level of menacing appearance. And that's a pretty awesome Malgus cosplay! I didn't even realize it was an actual person.

Ok I have decided that I will be making a new Build inspired by my Behemoth Head sculpt.
To start it, here are the pictures of the Head, and a concept for the Behemoth Rebreather-Bio
I will also be posting the concepts of the rest of the Pred until it is complete.

*Also as a side note, I will be completing the other thread, however it will just cover the molding and casting bits of the rest of the mask.*

View attachment 129687

View attachment 129688

View attachment 129689

View attachment 129690
Holy #$&*!
That thing is amazing.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back