Beginnings of a Hulk Muscle suit

Hazmat

Pepakura skeleton. Expanding foam. I will be stretching panty hose over top and and painting it later down the road.
IMG_20150806_164227.jpgIMG_20150806_164230.jpgIMG_20150806_164235.jpg

Please disregard my ridiculous haircut I decided to give myself, and my overly serious facial expression. I was focusing on capturing shadows in the geometry, not on my face.

More photos to come.

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME...err i mean HULK SMASH! I dig it! Are you going to make your version of the hulk ape based or more human like? Maestro Hulk!! :D

Thanks guys!

It's for a buddy of mine, I think he's going for classic Hulk, he won't be wearing a mask, just green face paint

Here's what I'm going for:

mock up.jpg

I'm building the arms, chest and back. The geometry I've built has huge trapezius (triangular shoulder/back muscles on either side of the neck) muscles to really give him that Hulk look.

That's looking very good. I'm interested to see how you'll manage the joints. what kind of range of motion are you hoping for?

I want a big range of motion.the foreams aren't going to even be attached to anything. they stay on by means of handles inside the fist. That way you can just let go of the handle and drop it on the ground to answer your phone or whatever. The joint between the shoulders and torso I'd like to be covered with fabric but we'll see how it goes. I'm aiming for comfort rather than seamless

IMG_20150809_135940~2.jpgIMG_20150809_135947~3.jpgIMG_20150809_140005~2.jpg

Bit more done. None of this is glued or strapped in place, it just fits naturally which makes me really happy. I will attaching the shoulders to the torso when it's done just to make sure the upper arms don't rotate or flare, but really I think I could get away with slipping them on and off.

Hi Hazmat,
Love the work you've done so far.
I do have a question though (and I mean no dis-respect) - How are you going to build the chest to a hulk size with your frame?

Last edited:
Hi Hazmat,
Love the work you've done so far.
I do have a question though (and I mean dis-respect) - How are you going to build the chest to a hulk size with your frame?

The exact same way as these arms. A pepakura shell with spray foam on top. I'll be building the chest in the next couple of days. You'll see.

Sorry Hazmat,

You must have thought I was very rude. my post should've read '(and I mean NO dis-respect)'.

Looking forward to your updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
11987099_10156080319360118_3265909536802447977_n.jpg

Heres how it turned out in the end. The Left arm (right side of the picture) was rushed and it shows. All in all I think it turned out pretty well though.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back