Biopredator's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry: Incredible Hulk

i'm curious on what type of material you coated the foam in? you mentioned it a few times but I don't see seams or anything! such a fantastic build! i'm curious as to if you used spray foam adhesive to attach the fabric and what type of fabric did you utilize. hats off to you!

Olá eu sou do Brasil e eu estou terminando o meu Hulk traje dois pés feitos pelas imagens de brinquedos Hot da boneca, quero agradecer também ao seu tutorial! me ajudou muito eu estou muito satisfeito com o resultado!
esta faltando alguns detalhes!

Last edited by a moderator:
HI, its my first time as a cosplayer and i was looking at ideas for inspiration. i have a huge frame at 6'3 and 125 kg and i have loved Hulk since i was a kid. So it was natural that i wanted to be hulk. I came across your build and was blown away. Awesome work. truly. i wanted to go as hulk at last years Mumbai Comic Con but things didn't go as planned. Nevertheless a year later i am starting my work on the costume again for this years Comic Con. it's in December so i don't have a lot of time. but i hope ill be able to finish it. also i am a complete newbie to making costumes, hence I've asked some of my friends who are art directors for films to help me out on the same. will post pictures once work starts. Thanks a lot for the inspiration. :)

Pastor,
Looking good! Nice job man.

Sorry been a long time since I have been on here. I have some more pic's of the Hulk build I have collected over the last two years.

Pictures with the real Hulk, my friend Loui.

img_9439-jpg.jpg

img_9440-jpg.jpg

Pic's from Salt Lake 2013 Comic Con
img_9546-jpg.jpg

d3ed8224-3c52-48a9-8480-c5f4c8fef0d0-jpg.jpg

804a69e3-8d8d-4f4d-9bc8-27e7c6c556d4-jpg.jpg

img_2673-jpg.jpg

img_2680_1-jpg.jpg

img_9439-jpg.jpg

img_9440-jpg.jpg

img_9546-jpg.jpg

d3ed8224-3c52-48a9-8480-c5f4c8fef0d0-jpg.jpg

804a69e3-8d8d-4f4d-9bc8-27e7c6c556d4-jpg.jpg

img_2673-jpg.jpg

img_2680_1-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bio:

Great stuff! Three questions.

1. What type of cloth did you use to cover the foam?
2. What technique did you use to keep the cloth from wrinkling and showing overlap ridges?
3. Did you you a special "hobby" latex paint or just common latex paint like you might use to paint a house?

Regards,

ChrisK

P.S. If anyone else has an insight on these questions feel free to chime in.

Do you still have the hulk costume?
Is it for for sale ?
I would like to make one but not sure how to start or what foam you used or would you be willing to help me build one , not sure where u live though

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back