Biopredator's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry: Incredible Hulk

Thanks guys! Thors wig needed some major help I agree. Lol. It was worth all the work and really great to dress up with my sibblings. I have been most impressed with all the talent on this forum, keep up all the great work everyone.

Very nice work Bio, I've been planning a hulk build for years now. There was another member of the forum that was doing one, but I think they got banned. I was impressed with your build, I see a lot of things I had planned to use. Though I plan to do a prosthetic mask and green contacts.

Pure awesomeness!!

Your attention to the little details, like so many other people on this site, are spot on. I'm very impressed with the work you and your wife have done. Your kids seem to love it as well. Great job.

I've been wanting to do a muscle suit for a Resident Evil Executioner build. You have put together a hell of a "how to". I love your use of the "duct tape double" as your build form. I've made quite a few of these for the local haunted houses over the years.

Loving this Build! Very Nice job on the sculpting. Goes to show that you don't have to go 8 feet tall to be super impressive. I built one of these last year using some existing latex costume items but your build is so much more detailed/work intensive and realistic. Superb job!

Thanks,

Paul

Here is a video of the finished Hulk Costume moving around with the whole Avengers crew at the local mall Halloween night.

Custom Hulk Costume - YouTube

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, it was the funnest costume build to date. Lots of work. The airbrushing turned out great but not super durable, will touch it up and do a better job sealing the suit later.

Great job! I may have to use this as a model for a possible build of my own (much to my GF's displeasure) :)

Question:
- what is the black foam used to make the back of Hulk?

Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Question:
- what is the black foam used to make the back of Hulk?

The black foam was extra foam sheets you find in rifle hard cases. You can use any 1" foam normal density foam. Building this framework was key to building the muscles out.

As far as cost, then the cost of materials to build the suit was around $600 including the airbrush painter. Man hours now that's another story lots and lots of hours to make this suit.

The amount of work that goes into some of these costumes is mind-blowing. The things you folks come up with to find ways to get the job done is simply amazing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back