Battlestar Galactica (NEW FILM)

It's too bad they never showed Lorne telling dirty jokes, and boy they were dirty, right up to the slating of a scene and once action was called for just instantly went into character while the other actors in the scene were struggling with just having their minds blown! :lol

Interesting coincidence: This just showed up in my "recommended" list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbASMFi3chk

It's too bad they never showed Lorne telling dirty jokes, and boy they were dirty, right up to the slating of a scene and once action was called for just instantly went into character while the other actors in the scene were struggling with just having their minds blown! :lol

Are there clips available? Lindsay Wagner was known for doing the same on the Bionic Woman set, there are clips on Youtube.

Some more news:
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...awrence-talks-battlestar-galactica-movie-more
I am really enjoying revisiting the original series on METV each week...except of course when they show the god awful Galactica 1980.
Apollo And Starbuck.gif

Yeah I change the channel when that mess comes on. Other than the Return of Starbuck episode.

QFT, Gah...I turned on the Galactica 1980 one time, and they were out in a field jumping ten feet high, dropping space seeds on some farm..LOL. Speaking of that Starbuck episode...what a depressing ending for my man, Starbuck. That crazy space chick could have easily waited a couple of minutes for him to get in the escape pod. Come to think of it, he could have escaped after she left in the Cylon craft that just landed. After all, he and his Cylon Bro, had just dispatched them five minutes earlier.

QFT, Gah...I turned on the Galactica 1980 one time, and they were out in a field jumping ten feet high, dropping space seeds on some farm..LOL. Speaking of that Starbuck episode...what a depressing ending for my man, Starbuck. That crazy space chick could have easily waited a couple of minutes for him to get in the escape pod. Come to think of it, he could have escaped after she left in the Cylon craft that just landed. After all, he and his Cylon Bro, had just dispatched them five minutes earlier.

There was some fan edit years ago that got him home, I can't find it anymore. But I sort of went with it that he got back.

Bah screw even the Starbuck episode!

My man Cy! :rolleyes

That whole mess was nothing more than a cringe-fest

Adam-12 in space my arse! :facepalm

I hope the movie will be based on the 70's series than the NuBSG.

I just hope they hire a team of actual concept designers and not some illustrators for the ship designs.

And now is a good time to make this movie because SW is sinking with the mess that is TLJ.

Hopefully the fact that the Director is associated with the extremely poorly performing "Red Sparrow" does not push this into permanent hiatus. I wouldn't mind seeing some of Ralph McQuarrie's artwork used. I like the way his Galactica looks. I'd also like to see more of the Cylon lizard aliens who's machines betrayed them, ala Skynet Terminator style.
Ralph M Battlestar Art.jpg

I was going to post that anything with the Wolfman was instant cheese, and God know I love him, but I have just two words for you which is why this was an abomination.

Dr. Zee :unsure

Man, what was up with Lorne's crazy fake beard? I almost forgot about the Wolfman jack, aka the Galactica 1980 Halloween episode.
View attachment 800019

- - - Updated - - -

iirc that was done by a member here.

Beautiful work

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back