Battlestar Galactica (1978) Colonial Warrior Uniform

All about the interest level buying materials, recouping the cost and enough room to make a profit all come into play in order to do a run. Some TV Shows / Movies tend to be more popular than others unfortunately. However anything is possible if large group of people to make it worth wild. Magnoli and team make great items. :)

Just an update on where we are. We have a total of 31 "very interested" parties, and I have forwarded some pattern files to Indy, so I think we are looking good. The more we can get the lower the price. We only have 3 from here so far, and the rest from a FB group I'm in "Battlestar Galactica 1978". Indy is out right now, so hopefully when he returns I'll have some more news.. (y)

Just an update on where we are. We have a total of 31 "very interested" parties, and I have forwarded some pattern files to Indy, so I think we are looking good. The more we can get the lower the price. We only have 3 from here so far, and the rest from a FB group I'm in "Battlestar Galactica 1978". Indy is out right now, so hopefully when he returns I'll have some more news.. (y)
I'm very Excited!:love:, Just checking is this for just the jacket or the whole uniform?

Jacket is already available on Indy’s site..

Here’s mine..
49211B79-530F-4571-B958-4A575DC8E8E2.jpeg

I might get my Anovos jacket after all as it looks like they are shipping.

If I do I'll need the rest of the uniform. If Indy is doing a run I'm interested

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back